𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐍 | 𝟎𝟑, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐣𝐢

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷
_________
{03}
Grocery shopping with a Baji

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷_________{03}Grocery shopping with a Baji

□ □ □ 【 gee's grocery
ⵌ april 5, 2003

╭・📞 ❝ THEY CUT CHICKEN TITTES OFF? ❞

•°. * 🎥 keisuke pov

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🎳 ꒱ Walking down the isle i gazed at the rows of canned sauces carefully reading the labels to make sure I picked out the right one.

Chifuyu and kazutora were also here-sadly.

Let's just say they were no help whatsoever, all they've done so far was put shit in the cart and show off their lack of home training.

Kissing my teeth in annoyance as there shouting only grew louder as they gripped each other by the back of the head trying to push one another face down into the floor.

Eye twitching in annoyance as I snarled at them 'I'm gonna knock both their heads off their shoulders.'

Standing up to face them 2 cans of Alfredo sauce in hand "Chifuyu, Kazutora which one of these do you thi-"

Being taken by surprise by a strong punch unexpectedly connecting to my nose; hissing at the foreign pain I immediately brung my hands up to cup my nose.

Disregarding the bottles on the ground as soon as they made contact with the shiny tile floors the glass shattered as sauce splattered all over the floor.

Feeling eyes lingering on us we were most definitely drawing more unwanted attention; rubbing my nose as I tried to subdue the pain sending another glare at the duo.

"Chifuyu look what you did," Kazutora instigated as he held his hand up over his mouth pointing at Chifuyu.

"ME! No it was your ass," Chifuyu exclaimed putting the blame back on Kazutora, they were so loud they were attracting even more unwanted attention.

"ME NO IT WAS YOU!"

At this point everybody and they momma were in our business which was opposite of what we wanted.

They argued back and forth before going to punch each other in the face.

'These nigga just hit me! AND THEN KEPT GOING ain't get no apology or nothing!' The pain subsiding a bit as I removed my hand.

Cracking my knuckles as a huge grin stretched across my face I could hardly contain the excitement and thrill of getting into another fight.