𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐍 | 𝟎𝟒, 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐣𝐢'𝐬

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷
_________
{04}
Gossip with the Baji's

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷_________{04}Gossip with the Baji's

□ □ □ 【the baji residence
ⵌ april 5, 2003

╭・📞 ❝ my house better not be a mess, or that's all y'all asses. ❞

•°. * 🎥 y/n pov

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🎳 ꒱ pulling into the parking lot music blaring from the radio as air rushed into the car due to the rolled down windows; laughter and heavy breathing filling the car as I laughed at Keisuke's shook state.

"What's wrong I thought you liked adrenaline that too much for you?"

"Ma! don't do that you almost gave me a heart attack," he whined while putting his hand over his heart like the drama queen he is.

"I knew you was tryna claim my life insurance policy," waving him off as I glanced out the window looking up towards our floor I could see Tiffany and her boyfriend going at it again.

'Ohhhh, it's timeee,' moving my shoulders a bit as the show had already begun, see this little show was an every Thursday occurrence and I wasn't about to miss this one.

If you're ever near goldridge high rise apartments on a Thursday you should stop by and see the story unfold.

I missed the last one since I went to the store for Chifuyu so him and Kei had to tell me all about it and there descriptions were NOT correct what so ever plus seeing it live just adds to the dramatic flavor.

Looking over to the passenger seat I side eyed my partner in crime before we both smirked, rushing to find a close parking spot once we one was spotted I parked- scurrying to unlock the car.

Getting out the car I could hear the yelling from here I also heard her long decorated acrylics clicking against each other after each word.

She reminds me of Angela from why did I get married she even set his car on fire one time, sadly I had to be the one to fix it.

Feeling a nudge in my shoulder I glanced towards the child that was undoubtedly mine "ma this the third time this week what you think this one about?"

Looking back at him I shrugged in response "who knows Tiffany really be bothering that young man."

Snickering as we walked to the trunk you could see Mrs. Johnson coming out her door with her dog.

See she don't even fool with that dog she just messy like me and keisuke, we even have little meetings every Sunday after church trading tea that one of us might've missed throughout the week.