𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐍 | 𝟎𝟖, 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐣𝐢

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷
_________
{08}
Battle a baji

□ □ □ 【BB's detail & repair shop】ⵌ april 8, 2003

ⵌ april 8, 2003

╭・📞 ❝ AYE, AYE, THEY FIGHTIN ❞

•°. * 🎥 y/n pov

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🎳 ꒱ the bell dinging as I walked into the store nodding at the man behind the counter before immediately making my way towards the drink isle for some cases of soda.

Turning down the candy isle I grabbed some sour punch ropes and skittles for me to eat later while I watch tv.

After that I went to the sofa isle to grab 3 cases of soda then get my ass back to the shop "y/n, girl is that you?"

Looking up as I heard my name being called I looked around the store for whoever called me well whoever looked like they might've knew me.

Eyes finally stopping infront of me I saw Mrs.banks she lived on the street behind my shop and went to the same church as me and Kei.

She was a nice lady her car had broken down so I fixed it up for her well technically I got her a newer model just the same car.

Smiling as I turned around to talk to her "Y/n where you been girl I haven't seen you in a while," she exclaimed while leaning back against the edge of the shelf.

"I've been at the shop but I've been so busy I haven't had much off time," placing the soda down on the ground by my feet so I could talk to her.

"You know Devon just had his 18th birthday; that boy almost ran over the mail box trying to get down to that shop to see you."

"He done turned 18 so he thinks he's grown now I haven't seen him in 2 days."

"I don't know what imma do with him but he is 18 now so I can ease up off him a bit; just a bit though I turn away from him for too long he'll be done fell apart."

"And lord forbid he come home with some gran babies Imma wear his ass out."

Laughing as I nodded along with what she was saying I totally agreed Keisuke already thinks he's grown I be having to put him in his place every once in a while.

"Girl tell me about it Keisuke already think he grown I be having to set him straight every once in a while."

Sighing dramatically while leaning back on the shelf behind us "girl you're living my dream I still got about 5 years left with mines that's hoping he'll move out."