𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐍 | 𝟎𝟗, 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
A BLAST TO THE PAST

𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓸𝓷_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _⌞ A BLAST TO THE PAST ⌝

▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

JAPAN - SHIBUYA.
09, chapter 09- a blast to the past
mrs.baji pulls a takemichi?
ⵌ june 4,1995

╭・📞 ❝ did I pass out? was it a dream? a memory? or maybe a hallucination?

•°. * 🎥 y/n pov
flashback 9 years ago

˗ˏˋ꒰ 🎳 ꒱ Grunting while trying not to drop the child in my arms on the ground, twisting the key in the lock a sigh of relief leaving my mouth as I heard the familiar click

Twisting the handle my grip on the child loosening a bit; kicking the door open hurrying to get Keisuke to the couch, laying him down quickly rushing back to lock the door.

Hands trembling as I locked the bottom, top, and chain lock; heart racing as the

unlocking the door I carried kei inside laying him down on the couch before rushing back to lock the front door, my hands trembling as I locked the top, bottom, and chain lock.

Closing the door my heart racing as I slid down the door tears streaming down my face "why r̷e̷d̷a̷c̷t̷e̷d̷ I told you not to go you're just so damn hard headed; now how am I gonna tell Kei this huh? What am I supposed to tell him?"

"Whose gonna help me? You know not my momma or yours, we were supposed to do this together so why would you get your big headed ass outta that bed and walk out that door."

"Now I gotta pull myself together and find a new place; new job; new everything; it's too much happening at the same time."

Sighing as tears started streaming down my face at the nightmare like tragedy I was going through.