Chrome skull (fluff)

You knew Jesse from your boss Harmond.  Harmond ran a bar (on paper that is) where gangs and true mobster's would meet and "discuss"  the "special movies" they made.  You've been working there for 4 years something at night to get you through college.  The pay was fantastic and you just couldn't turn it down. Plus you enjoyed all the drama and entertainment that came with working at a well known snuff spot.  Your boss was a sweet (as strange at that sounds) old mobster who would do anything for you guys.  For your one year anniversary working for him he even offered to pay your college loans completely if you'd consider being his personal assistant.  You knew what being an assistant would entail.  Unfortunately it would mean setting up times dates money exchanges and even "pick ups" for him.  He called you a good girl for refusing the offer.  He always has you work the private lounge when a high end "customer" comes through.  He knows you have no gain knowing anything snuff related and your demeanor around some of the countries most dangerous "directors" made him and I quote "really uneasy."  Jesse was a regular and would always draw attention when he came in.  To say he was attractive was an understatement.  He was massive, tall, built, quiet, and he always tipped us good.  Even going as far as complimenting all of us when we would change our hair or get new glasses.  Jesse was a true gentleman.  But that didn't overshadow how truly terrifying the man could be.  You've gotten to know him well from all the time Harmond had you step in and keep conversations alive and well while he "attended to some business".   Your friendship and regularity was solidified with Jesse one night when Harmond disappeared for 2 whole hours.  The two of you ended up creating cocktails and drinking a little too much.  Discussing films you both enjoy and designer clothes that are definitely not worth their hype. Ending the night with Jesse giving you his personal info to call him whenever Harmond decides to hassle you, or pretty much whenever.  The girls were SO jealous that you and Jesse were pretty much on first name bases.  Jesse decided on the Nick name short stack on you because of how tiny you were compared to him. 
It was a long night.  The other girls had gone home it was just you Harmond, Jesse, and four new clients discussing the new "terms" for the "movie" they wanted Jesse to make.  Except in these meetings you were always thrown off by Jesse.  He never showed his face to clients he wore a silver crime skull mask and he also went by the code name Chrome Skull. His demeanor would change, suddenly he'd become stiff and broad.  Almost like he was accentuating how big he really was to instill fear, and boy did it work.  You knew Jesse for who he was and it still frightened you.  It was going on hour 4 of this meeting you were exhausted and Harmond whispered for you to sit down behind Jesse and rest your feet.  You were glad Harmond said behind Jesse that way you would be out of view from these "clients".  Especially when things became heated.  It happened all so fast you could barely keep up.  Maybe it was the shot you took on an empty stomach or because of how fast things escalated.  But within seconds Jesse had one of the clients bent over the table slitting their throat while Harmond stabbed a knife through the hand of the man sitting next to him.  The women there got up and sprinted to the door not making it far as Jesse took the blade from the man's neck and threw it through the woman's head.  The last man on the floor shaking in fear covered in his colleagues blood.  Jesse spoke.
"Tell your boss I make the movies not him.  I'll pick the little piggy for him he doesn't decided who I hunt or where I do it" the man scared shitless scurried off the floor and out the door.  You were in awe.  It was the first time you e seen someone killed in the bar.  You've heard it yea but that's easy to drown out and dismiss as someone doing it or something dumb like that.  But this will not be easy to forget.   Your lap felt warm....a little too warm as you looked down you saw there was a splatter of blood across your lap in your hair and on your face.  You FREAKED OUT.  Luckily Harmond and Jesse were concerned that you were hurt only to see it was just residual from the attack.
"Harmond I'll take y/n to my place.  I'll burn the clothes give her something new.  You have your people grab these bodies and next one is on me."
"Yea yea just get her out of here.  Listen kiddo Jesse is gonna take good care of you ok.  Nothing to worry about.  Leave your car here no worries I'll move it into my garage that way you don't get a ticket.  Just go back and get that blood off you ok?"
Harmond gave you a kiss on the forehead and a pat on the shoulder passing you off gently to Jesse who instinctively placed his arm around your shoulder to lead you out.
The drive went by in a blur for a moment you had forgotten you were with Jesse or even in a car for that matter.  Your attention was grabbed when you pulled into the driveway of a heavily armed looking gate.  Jesse leaned out the window punching in a series of numbers and drove into the garage attached to the massive modern deco home.  He opened the door for you and grabbed your arm to help you out of the car.  Ripping the mask off his face while also stepping into the home. 
"Here this way.  Everything will be alright ok?"
You nod.
"Is this your house?"
"Yes it is.  I hope you don't mind your first time is under these circumstances.  I'm normally more toddy if I know I have company coming over."
You looked around and the house albeit dark looked impeccably clean.
"Your house is beautiful."
"Thank you it's the one thing I can openly say I'm proud of. I designed it myself.  The last few years I've become quiet the home decore snob."
The thought of Jess big ol Jesse enjoying his time in and Ikia made you giggle a bit.
"Is that funny?"
"Oh no.  Sorry. It's just the idea of you in an IKEA with your mask on seemed a bit silly and caught me off guard."
He chuckled too
"I never thought of that before.  How hilarious. Good thing I do online shopping then right?"
You chuckled again as he lead you through the home to a small hallway that lead to a massive master bedroom.  The walls were black and the trim was gold.  There was a huge silky black bed to the far right of the room with lush golden curtains draped over the frame.  The rug was soft and fuzzy also black.
"I guess black is your favorite color."
"How could you guess?" He chuckled
"Mine two.  It goes with everything."
"So my bathroom is right through those doors.  I'll have you wash up in there.  Unfortunately I do have to take your clothes.  I have to burn the evidence. But I will lend you some of my super comfy pajamas and maybe let me make it up to you by cooking a meal?"
"You know I'd like that a lot. Thank you."
"Here I'll get the bath running for you and show you where everything is."
You followed him to the bathroom that was all marble and gold.  He had impeccable taste.  He grabbed some big fluffy towels from the shelf that were for sure to high for your to reach and plopped them into your arms.  He stared at you standing a little too close to you.
"Oh here let me grab this for you. I use these whenever I ... I'm yea.  To get the blood off my face I'm sure you don't want to just scrub your face with normal body soap."
He grabbed some cleansing wipes and gently blotted the blood away. 
"There all gone. Back to normal."
He left his hands placed on the side of your face.
"Are you sure your ok?"
You weren't sure.  It didn't seem real any of this.
"Honestly I don't know how to feel.  Like I know how dangerous you are but I feel so safe with you.  I know what goes on with Harmond and you is bad but I don't care.  I'm still really drawn to spending time with you guys....I hope I don't seem crazy or stupid.  I just haven't had anyone that I consider friends like I do with you guys."
He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.
"I'm so glad you consider me a friend. I haven't had one of those in a very long time.... Here the bath is done.  Wash up I'll leave clean pajamas on the bed for you.  I'll go make us some diner."
"Hey Jesse?"
"Yes?  Thank you for everything."
"Thank you for not going to the police." He said chuckling.
You laughed as well as he left you alone in the bathroom to soak the blood off your skin. You really hope this is the start to many nights hanging out with Jesse outside of the bar.