Blushing

He kissed her on the forehead

(lol I'm sorry unexpected twist Mujhe maaf karna 🥲🤚)

She blink her eyes while looking at him , he was blank. He was also confused why he kissed her all of a sudden!
He cough and move back , he started driving , she was eating fries while looking at him confused. He was ignoring her stares!

Finally they arrived home , Jungkook firstly got out of the car and went inside the mansion he was actually blushing, yn come out and start walking slowly!

As she entered inside she saw mrs. Jeon and everyone "Lisa , Rose ". Sitting on the couch.
She bowed towards them and ready to move from them when mrs. Jeon called her name

Mrs. Jeon : Yn come here

She yelled, yn flinched first and then stood infront of her with head down.

Out of blue Mrs. Jeon slapped her , she fell down holding her cheek. Lisa get up in shock.
Rose was not interested in their matter. Mrs. Jeon were fuming in anger.

Mrs. Jeon : How dare you Come with my Son huh? Did you forget your place huh? You little beggar? If i saw you again around him. I'll not hesitate to cut your body in pieces.

Yn sobbed hardly , she was still on floor while crying! Lisa was going to say something when rose shut her. And take her inside her bedroom.

IN ROSE BEDROOM~

Lisa : Why did you take me here? She was crying i should go

Rose : Don't go , If mom saw you helping her. She'll kick you out of this mansion and oppa's life too
Lisa gasped

Lisa : But she was a bit cruel with her

Rose : Ugh Lisa leave it! Yn is used to it. It's her daily routine. Leave it

***

Yn get up and went inside her room (store room)
And hug her plushie while crying, she don't get why mrs. Jeon slapped her. She know she come with Jungkook , but she don't know what's wrong in it? No one object why her?

NEXT DAY ~

Yn was preparing bath for mrs. Jeon , she finished it and was going in kitchen.
When she heard mrs. Jeon talking on phone.

OTP

Mrs. Jeon : Oh yeah actually

---

Mrs. Jeon : Hmm yeah i was also thinking to engaged Kookie with lisa

---

Mrs. Jeon : yeah she is perfect for kookie they're good match.

---

Yn heard it and start walking off! She frowned not understanding what's engaged means?
She start walking towards kitchen area when she heard maids talking.

Maid 1 : Yeah did you saw how hot he look in pool

Maid 2 : Yeah i went to give him juice and literally i was going to faint there by his looks.

Maid 1 : yeah no doubt he is the perfect guy!

Huh? Whom they're talking about? who's hot? Is they talking about master? Why he is hot? Huh because of the Sun maybe. Today is really hot temperature.
Maybe What He is hot mean he can burn right.
I should go and give him some ice. He'll feel cold.

I start walking towards master's personal swimming pool.
I entered inside.

I peek there and there is

Huh? They said he is hot ? But he is in the pool Why would he feel hot there it's cold here right? I stood there blankly

I stood there blankly.

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook noticed someone's presence He looked behind and found yn there being blank.
He was staring at her.
She come to her senses and stare back. She bow toward him while apologising

Y/n : s-sorry master
She said and ready to go when

jungkook : Come here
He said and she walk towards the pool

Jungkook ; hand me that

He said pointing towards Wine there. She nod and took glass in her hand, she was going to give him. her foot trip and she fell down in the pool.
She screamed her lungs out when the water touches her.

Y/n : aahhhhhhhhhhh

Jungkook was holding her waist, he pulled her closer in pool. She had closed eyes , she was literally touching his chest. She was shaking badly!
He chuckled

Jungkook : you're safe don't worry

She open her eyes and looked at him. They both were having intense eye contact!
She nod her head , she realise that she is touching him. She move from him, she start drowing in the pool , he hold her again.
She thanked him and ready to come out but she don't know how to?

Y/n : m-master takes me o-out

She said while stuttering
He nod and took her in bridal while taking her outside of the pool.
She was drenched in water , he was looking hot as usual!
He flip his hair while looking around. She bow toward him and run away!

AT NIGHT

Yn was sneezing from an hour. She is in her room , her nose turned red. She was coughing too. She actually catches a cold!
She get up and walk outside. She went towards head maid room to tell her about her cold.
The head maid wasn't opening her door. Yn stood there and then a tear drop from her eyes , she wipe her tears and start walking towards her room

She fell asleep in her room while having high fever.

NEXT MORNING

She heard mr. Jeon calling her name , she get up with her low energy.
She bow toward him.

Mr. Jeon : Go and Wake up Jungkook

She nod her head and left to jungkook room. She was squeezing time to time.
She knocked on his door , but he wasn't opening. She rub her forehead and went inside his room
The door was unlocked so it's easy for her to entered inside.
She saw

He was sleeping like this shirtless

She sniffed and stood infront of his bed.

Y/n : m-master
She was having trouble in speaking

Y/n ; m-master m-mr. J-jeon i-is call-calling *sneeze* y-you

She rubs her eyes which are swollen.
She was going to speak again when he grabbed her hand and pushed her to bed.
He was hovering above her.
She didn't react to anything.

Jungkook : YOU'RE BURNING UP