Cute Monster

Jungkook : It's time to explore both of us completely.

She looked at him, he was red and sweating Lil. She can even see his boner.

Jungkook : come here

He said in a demanding tone still laying down on the bed.
She walks towards him and climbs on bed before sitting on the side.

Jungkook grabbed her wrist before laying her down.
He was now hovering above her, she had widened eyes. He peck her eyes.

Jungkook : You're all mine.

She smiled at him , he smirked before kissing her plump lips.
She kissed back of course, he was holding her waist while roaming his other Hand finger all around her body.
He flip her she was now on her stomach. He unzip her dress before kissing her back , he was kissing her back till the waist. When he was finally undress her. He gets up and started removing his shirt while looking into her sparkling eyes. He again hovered above before kissing her lips and then her neck. She started moaning when he started biting her neck , leaving hickeys allover her neck.
She wanted to touch him, she looked at him with her innocent eyes and said

Y/n : Can i open this?

She said pointing towards his pants, he smirked before nodding his head. She nodded her head like a small girl before going down towards his zip and unzipped the pants before opening his boxer. He was all naked infront of her , she turned red when she saw his large, red and thick member. She touched it , he throw his head back in pleasure when she started touching it slowly making circle on it from her fingers.

Jungkook : ah d-do it fa-faster baby

He said while panting heavily, she blink her eyes before pumping his member from her hand giving him the best hand job.
After some minutes, his member tighten she understood that he gonna cum. She started moving her hand fast. Making him a moaning mess , his sweet and sexy voice is enough for her to get wet.
He cum on her hands she looked at him before licking it while staring at him innocently which was making him more turned on.

Jungkook : ah fuck!

He got up and pinned her on the bed before cupping her clothed breast. He opened her bra and throw it somewhere, he started caressing her boobs gently after some minutes he started moving his hand roughly on her boobs, she started moaning lightly. He takes her one boob in his mouth before eating her nipples like a baby. She rolled her eyes in pleasure when he started doing the same to other one.
She moaned loudly when she felt him touching her clothed pussy, he was rubbing his hand there.
He kissed her stomach before opening her panty and rubbing her surface. She was moaning like hell.
She was feeling heaven on earth just from his rub. He smirked in satisfaction.
He entered his one finger inside her and she screamed he smirked before entering his 3 fingers at once. Her wall tighten and he started finger fucking her.
He stopped when she cum on his fingers he licks it before kissing her. He hovered above her before kissing her nose tip. She had closed eyes due to the pleasure he just gave.

Jungkook : I'm gonna make you all mine if it's hurt tell me hmm?

He said while caressing her cheeks. She nodded her head he smiled at her before thrusting inside her gently.
She screamed loudly when his large size entered inside her.
He started moving fast , she was feeling heaven when he was fucking her. She never felt this much good before.
He was getting rougher and rougher with each thrust. He was literally hitting her g-spot. She was moaning into his lips.
He was still pinning her hands, her legs started shaking due to his hard and rough thrust.

Y/n : ah ah-ahh kookie i-im gonna ahh c-cum

She moaned loudly, he kissed her lips still fucking her mercilessly.

Jungkook : Don't cum yet! Wait for me

He said and moaned. They cum together, she felt great she closed her eyes ready to go for sleep.
But she don't know JEON JUNGKOOK once he started he never stops. He kissed her forehead before flipping her on bed. He slap her ass 2,3 times before cupping her ass.
She was looking tired but still moaning from his touches.
He put his member inside her ass hole before thrusting inside her again.
She grabbed the bedsheet tightly.

After some hours ~~~

He cummed inside her , she closed her eyes he peck her lips before saying.

Jungkook : You're so tasty

She smile a lil.

Jungkook : uhmm fuck

He nibble her cheeks before raising her one leg and again started thrusting inside. She screamed loudly before again moaning the hell outta her.

The whole night went like this , him fucking her almost in every position and her become a moaning mess.
The whole night went with their unholy sounds.

***

NEXT MORNING

yn opened her eyes slowly and looked at the time. It was 2pm. She widened her eyes , but her body felt dead. She can't even move her muscle. She turned her head to looked at the bunny who's sleeping beside her while hugging her waist with a cute pout on his face.

She can't believe this is the same guy who was so rough last night who didn't even stop for a few seconds

She can't believe this is the same guy who was so rough last night who didn't even stop for a few seconds. He looks so cute and innocent while sleeping. She chuckled at this side. She felt his eyelashes move, she knows he is getting awake. She peck his eyes.
He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

Jungkook : Uhm morning baby

She smiled at him before replying

Y/n : Morning kookie.

He dropped his head in her neck before pouting.

Jungkook : what's the time?

Y/n : it's 2pm

Jungkook : huh?

He got up with a jungshook face and looked around.

Jungkook : we slept for that late

Y/n : Because of you

Jungkook : huh?

Y/n : you didn't let me sleep the whole night and now you're being innocent huh?

💜🥀💜