Let Me Love You ~

AUTHOR POV ~

Taehyung was sitting on the chair still in the restaurant.
He was all blank
After some minutes he heard someone's voice

? : Tae?

Taehyung looked up to see

She smiled at him and stood in front of him

Lisa : what are you doing here?

She asked, looking around. He had a sad face

Taehyung : nothing

Lisa : Oh okay , btw What happened? You look sad?

She asked before sitting opposite of him.

Taehyung : yn was there and she walked away

Lisa : huh? Why?

Taehyung : Um i propose to her.

Lisa nodded her head before saying.

Lisa : Hm tae , i don't think it's right to say these but..

Lisa : I think Jungkook loves her more. It's hard for me too, to accept the fact. But looking at this new jungkook I'm sure he is in love with her but not accepting.

Lisa : he never once cared about anyone and now he always stays  beside yn to protect her. He will never  show but still he does.

Lisa : I know him from childhood, he was so rude still he is *chuckled* But infront of yn he become someone else. The person we don't know.

Lisa : I know you like her too , you help her a lot. But don't you think it's not love , You seem to pity on her cause she was this.

Lisa : And I'm bet sure yn is in love with Jungkook too , the way she always stare at him and talk about him.

Lisa : she loves you as a friend don't break her heart. She needs to know the world more.

Taehyung thinks for a bit before nodding his head.

Taehyung : hmm y-you're right, i should maintain the friendship. Thank you Lisa

He smiles at her , she smiles back.

Taehyung : shall i drop you?

Lisa : ah no I'll go by myself. Thank you

He nodded his head before walking away from there.

***

Taehyung came back to his own mansion and sat on the couch, thinking about what lisa told him.
Somehow he feels like she was all right , cause she is in love too with Jungkook.
But she moved on , he was thinking deeply when he heard someone's footsteps sound.

He looked up to see an emotionless jungkook standing.
Taehyung stood up

Jungkook came towards him and grabbed his collar before punching his handsome face (💜🐥)