Staff House

Jungkook : How do you know she likes chocolates?

Taehyung : ah I was the one who gave her chocolates, she love it so much. Haha so i knew it!

Yn stood while shaking, she was scared of jungkook , Obviously she likes him for taking care of her like no one else , but still she scared of his temper issue!
Jungkook was clenching his hand while glaring badly at tae. And tae wasn't noticing anything, the tension in the air!
He was saying everything like it's normal talk but for jungkook it's not. He was fuming in anger inside.
And yn can sense it!

Jungkook : When you gave her ?
He said while gritting his teeth

Taehyung : Aha when we met first, ynah you remember we met at the grocery store. She was looking so cute that time

That's it, jungkook get up with boiling in anger.
He glare at yn and went upstairs. Taehyung pout while frowning!
He looked at yn who's standing while looking upstairs with blank face.He come close to her and whispered

Taehyung : what happened?

She flinched and looked at him with wide eyes!

Taehyung : haha you're so cute

He said and squished her cheeks while smiling.
She was literally getting scared of jungkook.
Her heart was beating crazy! He peek at his watch
(Gucci one - ameer log in kajal voice)

Taehyung : u-um btw i need to go now! I'll meet you soon okay

He said and left, she stood blankly , she didn't want to hurt jungkook.
Now she knows that jungkook know about her lie , She was feeling bad.

She started walking towards jungkook room.
She knocked on his room he locked his bedroom. She knocked twice he didn't opened!

Y/n : m-master i-im s-sorry

Y/n : i d-didnt m-mean to lie to you *sobbed* I'm sorry master.

She started crying!
Hmm as you know yn is a bit of an emotional person and still a small baby.

Hearing her sobs he opened the door (tricked to win Jk )
He was glaring at her , she sniffed while looking at him with teary eyes. He was literally scaring her from his eyes.
He grab her wrist and pulled her inside, she screamed. He slammed her on the wall
(#StopJusticingAboutTheWall cause they're enjoying intimating scenes 🌚💦)
He was holding her Lil figure while glaring her. She gulp down looking at him.

Jungkook : Why did you Lie to me? I FUCKING ASKED YOU THAT TIME WHO GAVE YOU THOSE YOU LIE TO ME THAT TIME HUH?

he shouted at her , she flinched she was looking down while crying more hard.

Y/n : s-sorry master
She said while crying more

Jungkook : What the fuck with your sorry!

She flinched again being scared.

Jungkook : If you again went outside specially that fucking Grocery stores I'll break your bones got it

He said making her scared to death. She nod her head while crying, he notice how much she is shaking.

Y/n : y-yes master I'll not *sobbed* sorry

He sigh before hugging her. She buried her face in his neck and started sobbing more.
He calms down and pattes her back while comforting her.

Jungkook : ah okay stop crying

He said and she sniffed before wiping her tears.

Jungkook : And don't you dare to stay close to tae understand