Chapter 8

Lexi never thought something like that would ever happen to her. Nate Jacobs just forced her to give him a Blowjob. She felt more than dirty, She felt like a slut. She actually got on her knees and sucked his fucking dick. How revolting.

"This needed to happen," Nate told her and she didn't say anything. She didn't want to speak to him ever again.

"Alexandra," He yelled trying to get her attention. Was he an idiot? Couldn't he tell that she wanted to be left alone?

"You wanted me to be the bad guy so now I am. You basically did this to yourself, Lexi" He screamed trying to defend his actions. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. This wasn't her fault. It was Nate's fault. Everything had been his fault.

She wanted to scream and yell at him but she was also tired and talking to Nate felt like too much for her right now. She need silence. She needed peace.

"I'll do worse if you don't talk to me," Nate shouted and she sighed. Was this just another way for him to torture her? Who turned Nate Jacobs into a psychopath who torments people?

Lexi shot him a look. "Who fucked you up? Who made you into the kind of person who would force me to do that?"

"Your not going to figure me out," He barked angrily.

"Was it your dad? He always seemed like a freak"

"Don't talk about my father," He shot back, furious.

"Why not? You can talk about my dad," She snapped, her voice sour.

"I can talk about your dad because I'm the stronger one. I could probably make you do anything," He laughed and she shook her head.

"You're delusional"

"Look at those people outside," He said while slowing the car down.

"We're not talking about them. We're talking about you and how you could do something like that to me. I didn't fucking deserve it"

"You see yourself as this perfect person who can do no wrong but the truth is you could really ruin someone," Nate spewed and Lexi rolled her eyes.

"That's not true"

He ignored her statement and continued speaking. "This would've never happened if you had just respected me. Now look outside," He demanded. She slowly turned over and looked outside.

"Stare specifically at that family," He ordered roughly.

"They look like a normal family, Nate"

"The little boy hasn't looked at his father once," Nate explained.

"Maybe he just likes his mom more"

"Or maybe his dad does some really fucked up shit to him," Nate responded and Lexi glared at him.

"You do realize that we're literally staring at them right"

"You do realize that I don't care right," Nate replied raising his voice.

"This is what I don't get. How can you force me to suck your dick but then care if that little boy's dad fucks with him," Lexi shouted, her voice filled with rage.

"Because that's just the way I am"

"That's a shitty excuse," She bit out.

"Maybe his dad is a piece of shit but what does that make you?" She continued faintly.

Nate shot her a glare. "Fuck off"

"No. What happened to you? Somebody this fucked up doesn't just spring into being, you must've been through something that made you like this" Lexi blurted out.

Lexi could hear her heart pounding in her ears, but she didn't dare stop. "What the hell did your dad do to you?" she asked, her voice dripping with poison.

"I'm not telling you anything"

"Explain now"

"I'm not telling you anything," He repeats, staring straight into her eyes.

"I remember when you choked Maddy. Your mom seems like the type of women who would be proud of that. She probably thought that you were protecting her but that's not why you did it."

Nate clenched his jaw, "Stop." Lexi knew she was pushing it but she didn't care.

"You did it for yourself. Guy's like you need to feel strong and powerful but the truth is your weak"

"How the fuck am I weak after what I made you do," Nate fired back.

A laugh left Lexi's lips. "You think that makes you strong?" She asked.

Nate scoffed. "Obviously"

She shook her head. "Your dumber than I thought," She retorted.

"I'm going to continue to say this no matter what. I'm never going to like you, Nate. I need to be able to stare into your eyes and have all my worries drift into oblivion. That's never going to happen."

"Does it happen with Fezco?" He questioned and Lexi grinned.

"Sometimes," She responded.

"I don't care" He snapped. She then took a good look at him before she rolled her eyes. He reminded her of a shark, those cold black eyes.

"You should"

A/N - This is a short chapter but I promise I'll make the next one long.