Chapter 2.

(Present day) Alex woke up in a dark black room.
He looked around nervously before wincing in pain and laying back down.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A feminine voice said close to him.
Alex then saw..
Minnie Mouse herself walking over to him with something in her hands.
Alex flinched until he saw he was laying in a mattress and had a bowl of chicken soup in his hands that Minnie gave him.
"You don't have to be afraid of me.. I'm not the same as the others." Minnie murmured gently playing with Alex's hair.
Minnie sighed.
"though I don't expect you to understand after everything back in the two thousands." Minnie murmured.
Alex then noticed Minnie had a cut in her right ear like someone had cut a piece of her ear on purpose.
He pointed to it and Minnie took notice instantly stopping whatever she was doing.
Oh erm.. That.. She murmured nervously touching the cut.
Blame that on stupid rat. She murmured pointing to the blue and white mickey and distorted goofy eating a corpse.
Alex looked at Minnie nervously and Minnie looked away before handing him something.
What's this? Alex asked the mouse.
"A key." Minnie answered simply.
For what? Alex asked examining the key closely.
"for escaping silly." Minnie murmured sadly.
"I would go with you but I don't want anyone else dying here cause I wasn't able to help him..like.." Minnie murmured before stopping.
Like who? Alex asked.
"never mind.." Minnie informed.
"now you got to leave before Rat and his dumb gang find you.." Minnie murmured trying to shove him out.
Wait! Alex snapped.
I want to help you. And find my manager. Alex murmured holding Minnie's hands.
Minnie looked away and sighed.
It will be dangerous.. Minnie murmured.
I can handle it. Alex murmured.
There's no going back. Minnie warned.
Alex nodded.
I'm well aware mins. Alex murmured.

-End of chapter.