Chapter 3.

Well..If you understand I guess I'll help you find your boss and escape. Minnie murmured.
The safest places is near the water but we need to get gear before we can get near it due to the flesh eating parasite. Minnie murmured.
And where do we get gear? Alex asked.
The supply closet. Witch is heavily guarded. Minnie informed.
Is there any other way..my stomach and throat are Still sore.. Alex murmured.
No.. I'm sorry. Minnie murmured.
But ill protect you. Minnie murmured as she looked over at distorted goofy and Donald guarding the supply closet.
Minnie knew they were after her and that she was a target to Photo mickey.
But Minnie had to get Alex out of there.
Hey boys! Minnie shouted.
Get her! Donald yelled running after Minnie while Alex went through the supply closet.
Minnie came back and Alex put the uniform on that protected him from the dangerous parasite.
Now what? Alex asked.
Minnie looked at Alex's wound witch had blood and something black leaking out of it.
What? Alex asked noticing Minnie's concern.
Nothing. Minnie murmured trying to hide her worries under her kind smile.
Now if we can get across that water slide.. That's where the rat keeps his captives.. Minnie murmured pointing to a loop filed water slide with bear traps and blades put on it to one of the many resort cabins.
Alex gulped.
You'll be fine..trust me. Minnie vowed rubbing Alex's hair gently with her hand.
(Mean while..)
I got to..keep going somehow.. Photo negative mickey growled clearly in pain.
If they found out the truth they would kill me for sure.. He growled looking at Goofy and Donald talking back and forth.
I only have three more potions left.. He said opening a small safe showing three small vials with yellow liquid in them.
Same color as the Mickey's blood.
He sighed.
I got to keep my secret..but how? Mickey said pacing back and forth.
He then turned as he heard someone walk in.
I think I could be of service. A deep growling voice said from the darkness.

-End of chapter.