Chapter 8.

Minnie and Mickey ran in to find a horrific sight.
Photo negative mickey had torn off every toons head but Alex and Oswald's.
And was eating the bodies.
Well well well..what do we have here? Photo negative mickey said looking at Mickey who despite missing his eyes was glaring madly at him.
Back from the dead are we? He asked raising Mickey's head up with his hand.
Fuck you. Mickey growled.
Oh getting all provocative are we? Someone needs to wash your mouth. Photo negative mickey said grabbing a knife.
Or I may tear off your ears. I can't decide! He said with a sinister laugh.
You leave him alone! Minnie said grabbing the knife from him.
Photo negative mickey chuckled.
Naughty girl!~ He purred as he slammed her against the wall and broke her neck with a loud snap.
Minnie then fell limp to the floor.
Her eyes still open in shock.
Minnie! Mickey screamed.
Photo negative mickey then turned to Mickey.
Now look what you did..oh right..
You can't!
Cause I took your eyes! Photo negative mickey said breaking into a sinister laugh.
Mickey was shaking beginning to boil with rage.
Mickey then pounced on photo pinning him to the ground before he got a kick in the face and stumbled into a counter.
Photo negative mickey then grabbed his knife and tore deeper into Mickey's already missing eyes.
Mickey screamed in pain and finally Alex woke up.
He stared in horror at the sight before him.
Minnie dead.
Mickey's eyes losing whatever sight the pitch black holes had left.
And the dead corpses of the cartoon characters being eaten by Oswald.
Your sick..you know that? Alex said standing up weakly.
Photo negative mickey turned and stared in shock.
Mickey then kicked the photo negative Mickey's head right off.
The head fell with a splash of yellow blood.
The yellow blood then leaked on the floor.
The mickey looked around for its head before Alex stabbed it in the heart with his pocket knife.
No! The mickey head screamed as Oswald immediately took notice and ate the mouses body witch would kill Nicolas and Mickey both.
Alex looked away in horror and Mickey just watched with his blind eyes.
He then tore the knife out of his eyes and approached Alex.
He then put a hand on the ex employee's shoulder.
You did good. He murmured.
You did too.. Alex murmured.

-End of chapter.