Chapter 7

Your out of your bloody mind! Alex snapped then winced at the pain in his leg.
Oh.. Seems there gonna think the same thing about you  in a moment as well. Nicolas said with a chuckle.
What do you mean?! Alex yelled in fear.
The ink has went into your bloodstream. You'll be just like them in a moment. Nicolas purred.
Will it go away?! Alex screamed in horror.
Yes. In about a month. Nicolas murmured.
Unless you want it to stay. Nicolas said holding the yellow vial closer to Alex's face.
I'm not gonna lie.. They took good care of me.. Nicolas murmured.
But not all good things can last forever. Nicolas murmured as if thinking of the water park for a split second.
Is that why you put the parasite in the water?!
To trick them?
To lie to them!
To make yourself into a monster?! Alex snapped.
I did it for the good of the company. Nicolas growled.
What about the few thousand people who died?! Alex yelled.
I'd kill a thousand people before I let this company rot! Nicolas snapped.
Alex then groaned at the pain in his leg.
Nicolas chuckled.
How about a toast? Nicolas asked shoving a yellow vial down Alex's throat.
Alex screamed before closing his eyes and passing out from blood loss.
Nicolas chuckled.
Damn you.. Nicolas said as he drank a vial himself.
(With Mickey and Minnie)
What is going on in there.. Mickey murmured.
I don't know but I got a bad feeling.. Minnie murmured.
Minnie and Mickey then moved a curtain and watched in horror as Alex and Nicolas transformed to there toon forms.
I knew it was him.. Mickey growled.
We got to save Alex before he becomes a meal! Minnie yelled running inside.
Mickey nodded and headed inside as well.

-End of chapter.