3. Clueless

To Jungkook's bare solid torso settled on his hips the next morning, Jimin woke up.

A slow, sweet and comforting flush crept up his neck and flooded his face that he breathed a sigh of contentment and smiled as he looked down at the younger. Jungkook's body was really warm at his lower belly, and waist where those arms were wrapped tightly around it.

Jimin was laid on his back. His hands slowly and carefully landed on Jungkook's head and lifted his own head off the pillow and tilted it to the side to take a glance at his face, checking if he was asleep. But Jimin couldn't really see when Jungkook's bangs were covering his eyes. Yet, that sight brought satisfaction to his expression when another smile touched the corner of his mouth.

Jimim however, stretched his neck and rubbed his eyelids with his middle and index finger gently, wiping the sleep from your eyes. The next minute, he grumbled beneath his breath when he moved his hips a little.

Oh, he didn't really imagine there will be pain in his thighs, specially hipbones. They did really hurt.

Although it wasn't bad, it really felt as if he wouldn't be able walk without pain the whole day.

But well, at least they used tissues cleaning themselves before deciding to sleep-

Jimin sighed and dropped his head back into his pillow, avoiding another smile.

"Jungkook.." He called quietly, his fingertips caressed Jungkook's scalp.

"Jungkook?" and called again. This time a little bit louder, hearing Jungkook let out a soft groan and felt him moving his head.

"Were you awake?"

Jungkook squrimed in his place a little then lifted his head, settling his chin on Jimin's abdomen to look at him with his eyes laying low and damped hair covering his eyelids. "Yeahh." He was still half awake so his voice came out into raspy whispers, "I waited for you to wake up, but i must have dozed."

Jimin responsed with a tired smile, patting his head and with a soft grunt he tried moving again, to sit up and felt some kind of pain in his asshole. "Oh-" He hissed. "Jungkook- I feel sore, will you get off me, please,"

"Oh right, sorry." With a tired chuckle, Jungkook got off Jimin, sitting up and allowed Jimin to sit as well. "I probably forgot that I wrecked you last night."

At that, Jimin's eyes came up to Jungkook as he managed somehow sit leaning against the headboard of the bed. "You know you didn't have to word it that way- right?" Jimin began to tease back, glaring at Jungkook while he reached for the blanket and covered his lower half, making a lascivious grin appear on Jungkook's lips.

Chuckled the younger. "You know you don't have to cover yourself, Jimin. I was literally sleeping on it."

"Exactly! It was warm when you were sleeping on it but not anymore?"

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at Jimin's response, watching him rolling his eyes and pinched his leg lightly, earning a hiss from him.

"Yo-"

Jungkook hushed. "You want coffee? .. that won't help your ass, but- "

Jimin tried not laugh, sighing to hold himself back while rubbing his forehead with his eyes closed. "You little-"

"Or, how about a shower, hm?"

"I probably can't stand much on my feet Jungkook. But maybe. Only if you carry me to the bathroom and not thinking of having a second round there."

"Ah. That's not fun then, forget it. Let's have coffee instead."

Jimin shook his head, smiling.

Eventually when they could quit their playful behaviour, Jungkook got off the bed, picked his shirt from the floor and slid it in. But before he could leave the room to make coffee, he turned around to look at Jimin, giving him a smile and right once he finished buttoning up his shirt, he approached him, placing a hand on the bed in order to lean his head closer until his lips met the side of Jimin's neck.