16. Selfish

Two Weeks Later

Jimin was pretty anxious.

His eyes were fixed on the closed door of Jungkook's bedroom, breathes steady but yet the chest a little heavy while his fingers couldn't stop twiddling.

The dark brown snake with its relatively small head and smooth scales, beautiful light brown blotches on its back and sides, Onyx, Jungkook's pet, the male ball python was slithering up from Jimin's lap to his right arm, making his way up to his shoulder into his hair and flicking his tongue out.

The man couldn't ignore the smooth feeling, yet was barely paying attention to him or his cute actions as all his eyes could focus on was that door.

Tapping his foot on the floor as he was sat on a chair in the kitchen, Jimin had no idea what took Jungkook so long there to talk to his boyfriend.

Before Jeongin arrived here Jimin saw how anxious he was and nervous. Being so silent unlike usual as if he was talking to himself in his head, the many words he wanted to tell his boyfriend once he see him.

Jungkook's brain just didn't cooperate with him in no point at all. Besides, there were worries he felt about his own decision.

Jimin's gaze dropped.

Five Days Before Today

Jimin's hand pulled Jungkook's to place it on his own side and slowly around his waist, smiling up at him as he was now placing his own hand on the side of Jungkook's neck holding it to see him wetting his lips with a swift glide of his tongue across his flesh.

Jimin's thumb massaged Jungkook's ear so gently and soon the older watched the younger react by pulling him closer and both leaned towards eachother's neck.

"When i marked your neck last week,"

"Hmm?"

"You made me so satisfied with the way you reacted. I enjoyed you so much. You taste better than any sweets Jungkook." Jimin whispered in a soft tempting tone and didn't hesitate to take his hot tongue out to place it on Jungkook's chin, slowly tracing it along his jawline up below his ear before closing his lips around his earlobe, making the younger man exhale to the feeling as he began nibbling on it.

Jungkook had to gulp, eyes closed, hand gliding from Jimin's waist to his abdomen, stroking up and down. But refusing to touch his crotch, although he was dangerously close to it and really wanted to.

But he wanted to control it and he tried.

Jungkook kept telling himself to not, and stop his hand right there. But no way he was able tell Jimin stop from kissing his ear.

"Show me again, baby."

Although it felt wrong this time, it was a heavenly feeling coming from the latter he couldn't not want. He couldn't refuse. He was weak for this.

When the tip of Jimin's tongue was starting. Tracing the shape of his ear to suck the earlobe again but a little bit longer. Jimin opening his mouth next, revealing his teeth that were placed against his skin, right below his ear. First moving them down his neck with half his tongue running down all along to lick where it traced then sank them on a spot and bit him carefully.

Jimin's hand was quick to hold the other side of Jungkook's neck, even though the younger was not going to refuse the pain anyway and wrapped his other arm around his lower back, bringing him even closer.

Jungkook was instantly embraced by Jimin's warmth. His thoughts barely collecting themselves once Jimin's mouth was sucking his neck that he let his hand slip under Jimin's pants anyway. Still over the underwear, to grab his member with now heavier breathes. "You tease, God."