||᯽ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

♥𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖺𝗒, 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍..?( 0 _ 0 * | )♥

♥----------------♡------------------♡-------------♥

It was another day, of school, it was probably one of those days where you get your bag, lunch and extra things to have a regular and fun time at Kimetsu Academy!

But

There was something off about that day that nobody knows will happen to our dear y/n.

And

This is where the beginning of all those disasters happen between love, drama and romance and-

Ok ok

You'll see.

♡-----------♡---------᯽𖧷᯽---------♡-------♡

Walking around the school..

Trying to find the biology department and the room you were supposed to be in.

You were met with a white to green hair girl, she has real beauty and wore the school uniform she was supposed to wear, which unexpectedly suit herself very much with her lime green eyes, she looks like real beauty and just spotted a looking you, who stared at her features while she stared back.

A while, the girl who has white to green hair haved a thought in mind.

𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲?

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁

𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘁𝘁 𝗜𝗜𝗜𝗜

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.

𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

The girl thought as her cheeks gone red and blushy.

Since nobody was doing anything..

You decide to make a move.

"Hello, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you..?"

The white to green hair girl was blushing as she stutter out some words you could barely heard.

"Nice to meet you too! I-uh name is Daki!" Daki answered back with a lack of tone.

What the hell was that introduction, why was I blushing anyway.. Daki thought in her head slightly, you took the option to talk to her more, it feels right.

"So friends?" You said.

Daki seemed surprised and shy.

What the hell, why am I fucking shy- Just say something like ok ur number? Yeah like that Daki thought and decided to speak as well.

"Yes friends, Your number?" Daki cried, a little bit too excited for having another friend, especially a hot one...lol

After exchanging numbers,

The two rushed to biology, which the two found out they got the same class and got scolded by the teachers.

<----------♥-------᯽𖧷᯽𖧷᯽--------♥------->

Kizuki got Michael Jackson

-8 people

----♥----