||᯽𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡

♥Damn, where is all these motivation coming from??♥

"Look at the view!" You shouted to Mitsuri and Shinobu who sat next to you. You were right now in a van with your student council memebers since yall get different vans to the trip.

Trip to (idk)..

You guys sat next to each other as y'all talk and talk and talk like I have no idea.

ᗩᖇᖇIᐯᗴᗪ

"Geez! This place looks big!" You shouted out when you got out of the van, to a wooden concrete floor, you waited for Shinobu and Mitsuri to get out and they did seconds later.

It was probably in the middle of lunch, you all follow the teacher's instructions to walked a long way to the area to eat lunch.

But you all arrived couple of minutes later, the teacher told you guys to picnic in that area. It was a green Land-field, full of lots of sunflowers, it was a hill, where all the grass got cleanly gutted and a view of the beautiful place right down the hill.

You unpacked the pack lunch you made, which is (𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕), you talk with Mitsuri and Shinobu and trading food. It was definitely a fun time without the boys.

It was a while later, you finished your food and started to pack back your stuff.

After packing back every bits of stuff, including rubbish in bin, you and Shinobu,Mitsuri stand up and head to a line where the teacher said y'all should be to walk towards y'all main camp.

The line though was finish packing with boys and girls, including the student Council peeps. The teacher starts to talk about how following rules and boring stuff, then set and go.

You walked with Shinobu and Mitsuri, in front of us two random boys and behind is Tengen and Rengoku.

"Hey beautiful," One of the random guys at the front says, catching All three of you guys attention. "Wanna go see the night with me when we're at camp and sleepin?"

The other guy was definitely scared, as the two material girls with you were staring a shit look at that guy. A look that says fuck off bitch ass, the scared guy tucked the 'cool' guys shirt and try to convince him to leave you guys alone. But that flirty guy wouldn't budge, only a sweat came to his forehead.

"So what ya say?"

"You talking to me?" Y/n cried.

"Yes?" He made it sound like a questionable reply.

Now the two girls were more angry, is like their veins will burst any minute.

"No thanks man."

"Why? I'm hot?"

"No, to be honest you kinda look like those dumpster panels I see next to that driver seat, also your body kinda smells, I swear one of Tengen's shampoo might smell better. And your attitude towards my besties are a no. Your words that came from your mouth are like fucking shit. I guess your mum made a joke with your crusty musty dusty ass of a bitchy fucker. And also your legs smells as well like that garbage green thingie in the recycle bin, is like your a whole new made up recycle bin so will you actually leave the fuck of my fuck live alone?"

Shinobu and Mitsuri are proud of you, like a badass.

ᗩT ᑕᗩᗰᑭ

It was already evening, time flies when you're having fun, the teacher had promised that you guys will have rest later on since you all need to set up tent and choose 2 partners to be with for sleeping.