||᯽ 𝔽𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡

♥What device are you on while watching this..?♥
<_______________᯽_____________>

"They're making the announcement now!" Mitsuri said whispering next to your ear as the whole field in the grass is silence. " I heard is something exciting and fun! I can't wait!" You could almost feel how excited by her looks and tension she made.

"Same!" You simply replied.

"Ok everyone, sorry for the delay for announcing this special event. We have to make sure everything is set." The teacher starts to announce. "We're having a field trip!"

The crowd (which there probably was 100 people if not more) starts cheering, some starts to have a conversation with their friends, some starts to clap their hands, some jumps up and down with excitement.

"Everyone settle down!" The teacher shouted, the crowd began to become quiet again. "You will now be given a sheet by miss there to know what you need!" The teacher pointed at the so-called 'miss' and said.

Everyone got handed a piece of sheet filled with information about the trip, all was so excited and can't wait including Mitsuri and you.

"It sAys we'll stay at 5 nights, make sure you bring enough clothes.." You said slowly to Mitsuri, "So excited! Aren't you too Mitsuri?"

Mitsuri beamed and has a face that says me too!

You beamed at her as well.

ᗰᗴᗴTIᑎᘜ ᑌᑭ ᗯITᕼ Tᕼᗴ ᔕTᑌᗪᗴᑎT ᑕOᑌᑎᑕIᒪ

"I can't believe they're doing shit this year." Muichiro cried, definitely not excited for the upcoming event.

"My my, I think it will be a fun and great experience.." Shinobu replied, definitely awaiting what is going to happen next in the upcoming field trip.

"I mean. It depends.." Iguro kind of agrees, leaving a trail of murmur behind him, only loud enough for Shinoku's instant to hear. I mean- if y/n is going to enjoy it then I guess..

"I have no intention on this fucking field trip." Sanemi shouted aloud.

"...." Said Giyuu, with a blank mind.

"I think it'll be flamboyant! Everyone's gonna enjoy it!" Flamboyant shouted out.

"SAME! I AGREE! THIS WILL BE AMAZING AND WE GET TO SPEND TIME WITH DEAR Y/N AS WELL SO!" Rengoku whisper-shouted out the last bit, so only the others heard it.

"I'm excited for it! Just hope We don't run into the demons!" Mitsuri quietly said, her looks gives it away.

The rest agreed about the demons.

"Well, I think it'll probably go great!" You yelled out.

♥♥♥♥♥ఌ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ఌ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ఌ

Oh gosh how the field trip went..

♥♥♥♥♥ఌ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ఌ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ఌ

ᕼᗴᗩᗪIᑎᘜ ᗷᗩᑕK TO Tᕼᗴ ᗪOᖇᗰᔕ..

According to the sheet of paper which got all the needed information, you and Mitsuri started to pack your stuff since is tomorrow, you decided to grabbed all the things you need and extra, just in case.

After packing all the things that you need, you look over at Mitsuri and yours things. There were a backbag for you and another small fashionable bag for having it 24 7. Mitsuri has a huge bag that has everything on it.

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏!

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏!

𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐏!