||᯽ 𝕊𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤?

♥You probably already know what this is about by the title lmao- Btw moon-chan's quite dead-♥

[_______________________________]

Well shit

Another school day = another boring day of learning

Todau

___________♥♥_________♥♥________

You got packing with your bags and is now closing your dorm door.

As the strong wooden door closed and got locked, yoy went out of the dorm area into the classes and stuff.

You opened your way to the history area and start to head to your lesson, you turned left and went into the classroom. H2

ᗩᖴTᗴᖇ ᑕᒪᗩᔕᔕ

TO ᗷᖇᗴᗩK TIᗰᗴ

It was finally break after (1/2/3 ) lessons. You got to realax for a bit as you took your later lessons, you got all your stuff( as you were still in your last class) and starts to leave.

You walked out of the door, and bumped into someone.

♥𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧-𝐆𝐞𝐞𝐳 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲/𝐧?

It was a men.

He has (your choise of respect women guy pink/black) coloured hair, some nice lashes and a nice pink coat over himself. The most odd thing anout him is the lines over his body, making him look like a human basketball head. He looks like a nice guy though, at least to womens mind.

"Sorry!" You exclaimed.

He didn't say anything back, then he got some pink on his cheek, it was so barely noticeable then just said a "Is fine." Then left the way.

You shrugged it off then coutine to relax at a random nice place.

ᗯITᕼ Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗩᔕKᗴTᗷᗩᒪᒪ

Akaza walked slowly towards back to his 'annoying' expect the boss group of friends, also known as Kizuki. He signed and cried.

"Are you done following me, Douma?"

Just as Akaza finished

Douma emerged from his back with a grin across his fucking face. He has sliver hair and rainbkw eyes, his feature seemes to be an annoying one, not tk mention he was ver VERY tall.

"Akaza-dono! You spotted me! I saw you talking to that girl! She was sooooo pretty! Why didn't you talk more or take her number??" douma began, dreaming about the follow girl Akaza just bumped into.

Akaza simply commented," Shut the hell up"

They both talked to the group of Kizuki, well more like hang around.

♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♥

ᑕOᗰIᑎᘜ TO Tᕼᗴ ᔕTᑌᗪᗴᑎT ᑕOᑌᑎᑕIᒪ

"I got geography now." Iguro annoced.

"Sadly, I have religius study next," You said, knowing that you got a different subject then the rest of the student Council.

"My my that's sad!" Shinobu chimed.

♥♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♥

Religious Study

You took your way to the room R2 as you were met with a familar basketball head.

Maybe I should talk to him. Maybe we could be friends! You thought and wanted to head over to him, but sadly failed.