Chapter 3

Luna

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Luna

I'm driving in the car wit this man to my place. He brought a gun and been keeping it in plain sight because he don't trust me. I know this is a hopeless case. I'm done trying at this point. It's the same old fuckin story. And I'm exhausted of it.

He don't need to hold a gun to me. I'll do this shit willingly now, I've learnt the hard way that conformity is survival.

"This yo place?" Virgil asks opening the door for me.

I nod my head as we enter the apartment building.

"It's shitty as fuck. You don't get racks? Why you livin here?"

I ignore his words. I'm not sure exactly why but they hurt my heart. I ain't got nothing in my life to be proud of except my son, Jadyn. But he don't need to remind me of it.

I walk up the stairs and he follows cautiously. Addicts do they crazy shit on every floor. Cherry's sitting half unconscious and smiles when she sees me walking past. "You done caught a big fly mrs Venus flytrap!" She shouts out with a cackle "come here daddy!"

Virgil glares at her. She finna get me in trouble if she don't shut the fuck up.

I unlock the door of my apartment and we walk inside. He shuts the door behind him and sits on my couch, with his gun out on display on his leg, as I collect my shit.

I only have enough stuff to fill a duffle bag.

He looks out of the window. I never seen such a spaced out gangster.

"You hungry?" I ask and he shakes his head "thirsty?" He shakes his head again.

I pack my bag, my clothes, my makeup, my accessories, my products. Everything.

"I'm done." I state and he stands up slowly.

"Is that all you need?"

"It's all I got."

He looks at me in the dim light. His eyes are warm and endearing suddenly.

"You want more?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You want more, in life?" He replies quickly.

I continue to look at him. I'm finally realising what he looks like. I hadn't been paying attention to him at all. Or anything for that matter. The tattoos and scars on his face have stories. Stories I might wanna know.

Tough Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें