Fun time (lime ver)

A/n

I'm back babbyyyy!!!!!! Let's goooooo!!!! Also starting off a little strong so be prepared 😈

Mature themed ahead
___________________

Tam POV

Jeff the killer-

He pins her to the wall, kissing her soft sk/c skin. Marking it, licking and biting as she moaned. The h/c girl could only whimper and moan as he attacked her neck.

"J-Jef~ ah~"

He smirks and grinds against her and whispers softly in her ear

"Don't worry sweet heart we're just getting started~"

Hoodie-

"AH!~"

She quickly covered her mouth as he rolled his hips deep inside her. A blind fold covering her eyes as she buries her face in a pillow. She then heard a voice whisper in her ear.

"Your squeezing me so tight baby~"

He then licks her earlobe and she squeezes tighter. He burys his face in her neck his eyelashes tickling her.

"I have a feeling this is just round one~"

Masky-

He tilts his head back against the tree his mask covering his red face.

"Baby~ just like that~"

He groans as she takes him out her mouth and licks his tip, and giggles seeing him trembling in pleasure.

She licks from his base all the way to the tip, and puts it back in her mouth till it touched the back of her throat.

"F-fuck~"

She bobs her head back and forth his hand grabbing her h/c hair. She pulls it back out and gives him a smile. He blushes looking down at the h/c haired female, her tank top showing her cleavage.

"Don't worry baby, this is just the beginning"

Y/n says with a smirk forming on her lips.

Doll maker-

Y/n and Doll maker was making out on the couch. The female climbed onto his lap and begin grinding against him making him grunt.
She looks at him and he smirks putting his hand on her hips making her grind against him harder.

"Ahh~"

She whimpers and leans her head back, he took that as an opening and begin kissing her neck and she grips his shoulder hard and he chuckles.

"If this is how you act to a little bit of grinding.."

He wraps his hand around her throat giving it her a light squeeze and she gasped.

"I wonder how you'd look when I'm fucking your brains out."

Laughing Jack- (while writing this I died laughing, I pictured him using his cone nose🤣🤣🤣)

Moans were heard as the child slept upstairs and the TV playing in the living room, the female responsible tried to hold it in leaning against the kitchen counter. The clown smirked hearing her struggle.

He claimed he was hungry she went to make him some food but then this happened. Eating her out after seeing her bend over.

"Ahh~ J-Jack, n-not when b/n- Mm!~"

He thrusts his tongue in and out enjoying the juices that kept coming out. He pulled away and smacked her ass making her jolt.

"Then you better keep quiet"