first kiss

A/n

⚠️Art Not Mine⚠️
_________________________

Jeff the killer
You was having a staring contest with Jeff who ever wins get to do whatever the other one says,and so far you were losing.(of course) After 5 minutes you blinked and Jeff started laughing "HAHAHA DID YOU NOT KNOW I DON'T BLINK ANYMORE?! HAHAHA!!!!"He says dieing on the floor you started glaring at him."Cheater." you say pouting he smirks "Now then close your eyes~" You did as you were told. Then you felt a leathery pare of lips on yours.knowing it was Jeff you kissed back when you opened your eyes Jeff was staring at you he then pulled away."That wasn't bad at all."You said blushing.

Hoodie
"You hold it like this..."His voice whispered in your ear.You gasp at the sexiness of his voice,you visibly shudder."Mhmm like this right?"He nods his head then moved back. And you shot*BAM*"bullseye!!!!!" You yell throwing your arms in the air"haha!How you like them appl-"hoodie pulled his mask over his nose then kissed you. You gasped at first then soon got into the kiss. You didn't notice that he took the gun from your hand then *BAM* He shot the gun you jumped and looked at the target then he said"bulls eye😉

Masky
You were making cheesecake for your older brother when you was making it masky came behind you"You making cheesecake babe?"He asks kissing your cheek"Yea my brother wants cheesecake for his birthday"You say putting it in the refrigerator."Aww babe i want some~"He says kissing your neck"Hmm~No!"You say putting your finger in the bowl that had left over batter in it then put it in your mouth"Its good if i2 must say~"When you went to put the bowl in the sink he grabbed you and kissed you."mmmm"you were so busy with the kiss you didn't notice he took the bowl out of your hand. Once he broke the kiss you were in a daze"Yea your right absolutely delicious~"He then left out of the room with the batter after 5 minutes you yelled"DAMNIT TIM!!!"

Doll maker
"Johnny johnny,yes papa? Eating sugar? No papa!open your mouth! Ah ah ah-""What the hell are you singing y/n?"You look at him then said"I remember when my nephew(if you don't have one use lil bro if not...just someone younger then you)use to watch little baby bum all the time I used to sing to him..."You say smiling he nods his head"Was this before you moved here?"He ask looking at you,you nod"Yes,I remember when he was born...as well.."You say smiling he then says"Don't tell me you want children now?We only been dating for two weeks."He says looking at you."Well~In those 2 weeks we haven't kissed so-"He cut you off by kissing you as quick as it happened was as quick as it ended,you stood there blushing"Wait a few babe 😉" he says while continuing to watch TV
Laughing jack
You were chilling watching TV sucking on a lollipop,which L.J gave you. You were laying down when L.J appeared fresh from the shower."hey!"you sniffed the air"THATS MY SHAMPOO!!! I SPENT 5 DOLLARS ON IT!!!!!" you yell standing up he gave you a 'wtf' look"y/n thats kinda cheap for some shampoo."you turned red"NO THE FUCK IT AIN'T!! IT SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE!!!!!!"you yell then L.J sighs"your just a cheap steak"he says calmly then you yell"NO I'M NOT THAT SHAMPOO COST 5 DOLLARS WHICH IS 100 DOLLARS I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THAT!!!!"you yell he sighs"y/n your overreacting..."you got more mad"ME OVERREACTING ABOUT SOME FUCKING OVERPRICED PRODUCT!YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE WITH 5 DOLLARS?GET SOME MCDONALD'S CHICKEN NUGGETS-"L.J grabbed you then kissed you.you slowly calmed down and kissed back the kiss went on for 5 minutes then he broke it."just hurry up and suck my lollipop😉"you glared with a red face.

Jason the toymaker
"This use to be a fun house dada da dam dum but now it's full of evil clowns,i'm gonna start the count down,i'm gonna burn it down!down!down! I'm gonna burn it down!"you kept singing while dusting of the shelf but git cut off by a customer."HEY! STOP SINGING AND HELP ME OUT OVER HERE!" a bitc-a person yelled at you,you walked over and said in a calm voice"what do you need help with ma'am?"you asked she scoffed and flipped her hair in your face.'strike 1.'you thought."i want a beautiful toy for my beautiful daughter but all these toys are ugly!"'strike 2' "is that so ma'am i can tell by how you look your daughter must be Gorgeous."you said through gritted teeth "yea!waaaayy prettier then you and these waste of wood!"'you know what forget the fucking strikes!!!'you tackled her to the ground and started punching her in the face"YOU MOTHER FUCKIN BITCH TRY FUCKING MAKING TOYS YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!"you say each word with each punch.then you got lifted in the air by jason"NAH NAH!LET ME AT THIS BITCH!!!SHE TALKING ALL THAT SMACK BUT WON'T THROW NO HANDS LET GO OF ME JASON!LET ME BEAT HER AS-"he kissed you to calm you down it took about 3 minutes though then he parted"continue to dust down the shelf kay?"he says rubbing your shoulders lightly you go back to the shelf and started dusting."how can you make out with such an ugly whore?!"the customer yells at jason then he says calmly"lets get you cleaned up ma'am."he says taking her to the back he came back out after 3 hours and kissed you on the cheek"i made a new doll,wanna come see?"he ask you you smile and go in seeing the doll unaware that was the rude customer.