♡ Giant! JJ X Tiny! Reader ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Requested by ManaBeans

Paring(s): Giant! Jameson Jackson X Tiny! Reader

Warning(s): none just some fluff and sweet stuff 💖🥺

♡♡♡♡♡♡

JJ was peacefully making himself some peach tea in his kitchen. It was evening almost night time raining, there's nothing better than peach tea on a lovely, peaceful raining evening.

JJ cupped his hands around the cup of tea before heading over to sit down.
He sat down and started drinking the tea everything seemed ok and peachy until he heard a tiny pounding from somewhere which made him almost spill his tea. JJ looked around his table until he looked out his window to finally see a.. What was that actually? It looked rather human, JJ thought to himself. JJ quickly stood up and unlock the window the tiny seemed to be afraid because they flinched and almost fell however luckily JJ quickly grabbed them gently and pulled them into the house.
JJ closed the window and glanced at the strange tiny human, they had H/C hair and E/C eyes, S/C skin. They looked at him their fear subsiding as they grabbed onto his thumb.

"T-thank you... For letting me inside your house Mr..?"
Did they encounter giants before they didn't seem so afraid of me.. weird. JJ thought before he signed,
[O-oh! My name is Jameson Jackson!]
JJ introduced hinself as they hummed softly and shook their head their hair following suit as water droplets sprayed around them. They laughed nervously
"Sorry.. uhh.. I forgot to say my name! I'm Y/N!"
Y/N huh.. that's a really nice name JJ thought.
JJ grabbed a nearby white board he usually use to talk with than his hands and wrote down.
Are you usually this friendly around us... Giants?
They took a moment to read the hand writing before putting their small hand on their chin.
"well, I never met one before but I can tell your different. I've seen other giants and how cruel they can be."
JJ tilted his head confused but nodded. JJ frowned and erased what he wrote.
"I barely understand sign language I'm sorry."
Y/N admitted hugging their body JJ shook his head quickly and wrote on the whiteboard.
[No, no it's alright I'll try to talk to you solely on my whiteboard]

JJ noticed that the clothing that Y/N was wearing was wet and well kinda showing things that JJ knew that Y/N might've been uncomfortable with so he immediately looks away
[Would you like me to get you some clean and dry clothing not sure I'll actually find something but still I'd like to try.]
Y/N smiles,
"Aww thank you, JJ. I'm not sure you'll find any clothing but I still appreciate it."
JJ stands up and made his way to his room and opened his bedroom door going to one of his little puppet sets. His gaze goes to one of the dolls with a hoodie and denim shorts.
[This will do.]

JJ heads back out to the table where Y/N was. Folding the tiny clothing he places the outfit on the table,
[There you go, fresh new dry clothing]
JJ signed as Y/N crawled over to the clothes and grabbed them.
"Thank you."
JJ gives Y/N a thumbs up and smiled, wiggling his mustache. Y/N hides behind JJ's teacup and changed behind it so JJ wouldn't see even if JJ couldn't see he looks away twiddling his thumbs. After Y/N finished changing they went out from behind the teacup.
[Would you like to explain how you got so tiny I've never seen someone like you so tiny..]
JJ wondered, Y/N scratched their head a bit.
"I.. I don't remember anything. Well I know my name, my favorite color and all the basics stuff but when I woke up I was tiny and not normal sized."
Y/N explained, stroking their wet H/C hair. JJ gently offers his hand over to Y/N for them to hop onto Y/N hesitates for a second but slowly gets on JJ's palm holding onto his pointer finger.
"Well even if I don't remember you won't hurt me right JJ?"
Y/N asked with pleading eyes they're could be stars and galaxies in their eyes but JJ thought it was just adorable to him.
[Of course! I'd never hurt you! Your too cute to hurt! Who'd ever hurt someone like you?]
JJ signed smothering Y/N with kisses like a mother or a grandparent smothering their beloved child in platonic kisses.

"Maybe you should teach me how to understand sign language,"
Y/N suggested resting their head on JJ's palm yawning.
JJ thought that may have been better than just well, using a board to talk all the time so he agreed but later. Y/N looked rather sleepy. JJ gently places his right hand's pointer finger on Y/N's back and rubbed it ever so gently as he didn't want to crush the little girl/boy/non-binary (.etc) in his palms. Taking Y/N to his room JJ pulls out a little set on his bed counter where it was a setup of a bedroom. Gently tucking in the little tiny JJ pulls the small covers over Y/N and kissed their forehead.

[Sweet Dreams Y/N 😊🥺🥰💞🥀♥⭐💕]

♡♡♡♡♡♡

908 words

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*