♡ Giant! Natemare X Non-Binary! Tiny! Reader ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Requested by Imcomplete_Soul

Pairings: Giant! Natemare X Non-Binary! Tiny! Reader

Warnings: family issues, cursing and sensitive subjects

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N remembered for a long time that they regretted being honest with their family. Telling them that they didn't want to identify as not their biological gender as a male/female but instead wanting to be called they/them and Non-binary instead. Even when Y/N tried to explain to their parents, their mom/dad ignored it and ridiculed Y/N for being "ridiculous". This was the last straw for them Y/N decided that they were going to run away from their parents. Y/N and their parents lived inside a wall of a giants house to be precise supposedly it was empty or the giant living out of the walls and inside the actual living space died. So it was supposedly safe, then why did Y/N's parents act so cautiously and worried. Maybe worried that a new giant may move into the empty house? Either way it didn't matter cause Y/N was done with their family denying what Y/N wanted for themselves.

It was around midnight when Y/N lifted their head from the pillow as they were pretending to be asleep and slowly crawled out of their bed quietly as humanly possible. Grabbing their F/C bag slinging it over their shoulders they quietly sneaked out of the wall. Jumping down onto a counter, Y/N brushed the dust of themselves and looked around. As far as Y/N could see there was no giant. Safe it's safe. Y/N insisted to themselves. It was mostly silent, well mostly keyword which made Y/N unsettled. It sounded like singing.. Who's singing? Y/N wondered, grabbing a flower from a flower pot and hopped off the counter with a running start using the flower like a zip line. Landing onto the ground and ditching the flower Y/N wandered around curiously searching for where or who was singing. Heading over to a half closed door Y/N could clearly hear the masculine voice singing more clearly. He sounded quite beautiful, a beautiful song Y/N couldn't deny it. Y/N should've felt uneasy but they couldn't help but to feel more awe instead. Stepping into the room Y/N got closer carefully climbing onto the giants tied up high-thigh boots. The giant didn't notice so Y/N kept climbing up and up until Y/N laid their head on his shoulder and clinged onto him. The singing slowly comes to a stop as the giant looked over his shoulder and noticed Y/N he gasped in shock.
"What the?? How or what are you??"
Natemare asked picking Y/N up gently from their shirt,
"Ah.. Your one of those tinys I've heard about..! Thought you guys were like.. A rumor!"
Natemare took a more closer glance at Y/N as their flight and fight responses started kicking and trying to get out Natemare's grasp.

"Ah, there that is, I heard you guys squirm a lot then again my.. Demonic powers do have effects on all kinds of species no matter how strong or weak a person or species was."
Natemare admitted then he smiled
"Wait! Ooh! Can I keep you? You're like a little doll! And look at you, so adorable! With a little bag and all!"
He poked they're cheek as Y/N tried biting Natemare's finger.
"I'm not a doll!"
Y/N retorted, Natemare looked around his room
"Hmm.. Hold on let me find just the right thing for you."
Natemare reached over and grabbed a jar
"Yes! Found it!"
Y/N swatted at Natemare's hand,
"You can't just treat me like this!!"
Natemare glanced over at Y/N before he nodded
"Ooohh!! A bland old jar wouldn't do for a.. What are you exactly? Well I mean gender wise cause I can't tell."
Y/N looks over at Natemare sighing and replied.
"Neither, I don't have a gender, I am a Non-Binary. Do you know what a Non-Binary is?"
Natemare opened a dresser drawer

"Yup! One of my friends actually is Non-Binary their name is Blank, what's your name then? You got a name or can I name you myself??"
Y/N growled at Natemare gritting their teeth they replied
"I AM not A pet!!"
Natemare pouts as he glanced back at Y/N before placing them into the dresser and didn't give them a chance to get out and closed it.
"I'll be back little bud! I just need to get somethings ready for you."
Around Y/N was dark and cramped cause of the clothing.

~~~

It seemed like hours to Y/N before the dresser opened back up and Natemare smiled
"Oh good! Your still alive little buddy! Let's get you into your new home, and I got you some food."
Natemare offered over his hand. Y/N was hesitant.
"Why should I even trust you?! Your treating me like I'm sort of dog!"
Y/N shouted as Natemare recoiled his hand back and replied.
"But.. I just come here little buddy. NOW."
His tone got deeper his fist unclenching and clenching as Natemare grasped at Y/N as they hide behind a pair of pants.
"Hey!! I said come here! And I meant it!"
Natemare snatched the pants throwing them aside before snatching Y/N and hugged them to his chest tightly so Y/N couldn't move.
"Can't.. Breath..! Can't breathe!"
Y/N managed to say squirming a bit. Natemare gently places Y/N down in the same jar but it was now full of an all small comfy blankets and pillows various colors of hues of purple.
"See? I made you a little home! Not that big but you'll enjoy it, eventually. Even if your mad at me."
Natemare grabs the lid and put it on top.
"Hey!! You asshole!! LET ME OUT!!"
Y/N demanded banging their tiny fist on the wall.
"Look, look it's a purple light I got you, so.. Umm I'm sorry really I am but I really wanna keep you! Your just too cute to let go. So you just enjoy your little home I'm going to go get you food!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

1051 words

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*