♡ Giant! Dadiplier X Tiny! Child! Reader ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Requested by Zoey_Bow

Pairings: Giant! Dadiplier X Tiny! Child Reader

Warnings: vore, (I think that's all-)

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Ok, champ now.. Umm I.. I need you..-"
Dadiplier looks over his shoulder, his eyebrows scrunched into a nervous look as he ducked lower underneath the couch holding Y/N close to himself.
"Ok champ.. It's dangerous to be out here right now."
Y/N raised a eyebrow, and whispered to the giant older man.
"What are you going to do??"
Dadiplier frowns, opening his mouth and raised his hand up to it, with Y/N sitting in it. Y/N froze, not knowing what to do next.
"W-what? Do I.. Go inside?"
Y/N asked Dadiplier. Dadiplier of course couldn't answer cause he had his mouth open so Y/N slowly crawled into his mouth as Dadiplier closes his mouth. Gently pushing Y/N back using his tongue he quickly swallowed the younger child before sighing. He didn't want to have to do that, but for their safety he was willing to do anything. Standing up Dadiplier glanced around for the demon that invaded the household. Where is the blue and red bastard?! Dadiplier gritted his teeth ever since Dadiplier made a deal with that demon things have gone to hell. All Dadiplier wanted was money.. To support his only daughter/son, Y/N. Money was getting tight in the household for the both of them. Now since Dadiplier couldn't pay him back the demon wanted Y/N now.

"Come on out you pathetic old man, and hand over Y/N and I may consider sparing your life."

Dadiplier could hear the familiar fuzzy noises and heavy breathing. Dadiplier quickly whipped his head around checking around him only to be punched in the face roughly causing Dadiplier to fall backwards onto his bottom. Holding a hand to his nose Dadiplier winced and removed his hand after to check for blood which was present. Y/N held onto a part of Dadiplier's stomach for support feeling the man fall they get worried despite being in their father's stomach which that was weird and awkward in itself.
"Give them over, old man! -Where are they. Where is Y/N?!"
Y/N tensed up it was lucky that Dadiplier thought of this quickly but now Dadiplier was in danger he was in now. What did this demon want from them?! Y/N thought to themselves. I need to help him. My dad is suffering cause of me.. But how to help? Y/N sighs loudly the sense of helplessness settled into Y/N's bones. Maybe it would've been better if Y/N willingly went with this demon. But.. Then Y/N would miss all the stories, the fun times..
"Ah.. You fool. Clever but not smart. You swallowed them didn't you?"
Darkiplier guessed his grip on Dadiplier's shirt collar never wavering. Dadiplier glared at Dark with a unnatural look of pure anger.

"My daughter/son, they're all I have left! You take them away from me all that money I owe you won't be paid! Cause I did it all for my child! My baby!"
Dadiplier reasoned. Dark scoffed pulling the shorter man roughly up to his feet and punched him in the gut. Dadiplier coughs and struggled against Dark's grasp
"Y/N. Hand them over, well get them out of your.. Body then I'll leave with them."
Dark demanded before recoiling in disgust remembering that Dadiplier swallowed Y/N.
"Ok.. Ok just.. Give me a minute, I have too.. Ahhh, and yeah. Say my goodbyes."
Dark released Dadiplier, folding his arms behind his back neatly.
"Go on, then."
Dadiplier slightly nodded stepping back his eyes still on Dark as he headed to the bathroom slamming the door shut and he takes a deep breath. Time to focus on Plan B
Dadiplier told himself as he fumbled grabbing a towel and setting it on the toilet before he goes to the sink and threw Y/N up into the sink.
Y/N was covered in savila as they sighed and groaned.
"Eww..."
Dadiplier grabs the towel and gingerly wiped down Y/N. Y/N looks at Dadiplier after he was finished and their e/c eyes darkened.
"You are giving me up!? What ever happened to protecting me huh?!"
Y/N demanded surprising Dadiplier as he immediately shook his head at the thought.
"Of course not! We just need a plan.."
Opening up the mirror cabinet Dadiplier picks up a little glass jar of sand. Huh wonder how that got here? Dadiplier thought before getting an idea! He grins,
"Yes! I know how to get us out of this sticky situation."
Dadiplier hides the glass jar of sand in his fanny pack as he picks up Y/N.
"What's your plan??"
Y/N asked as Dadiplier leans in close and whispered explaining the plan to Y/N

Coming out of the bathroom holding Y/N in his palm over to where Darkiplier was waiting. Dark's hand was out in a expecting manner,
"Took you long enough."
Dadiplier steps to Dark and was about to hand over Y/N to Dark when, his other hand reacting faster than his usual dad reactions he pulls out the jar of sand throwing it at Dark. It crashes into Dark's face and Dark screamed agony on his face as some of the glass shards got into his face and stuck into him. The sand was just a plus for the both of them. Taking off running Dadiplier sprinted out of the room. Y/N holding onto dear life on Dadiplier's wrist.

"AGHH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!"
Darkiplier yelled loudly he slammed his fist into the nearby wall causing the house to shake. Dadiplier screamed as he stumbled around, it was like a earthquake! Catching his balance Dadiplier rushes to the front door fumbling as he opened it and ran out of the house holding Y/N to his chest..

♡♡♡♡♡♡

990 Words

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*