♡ Giant! Anti X Tiny! Fan! Reader ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Requested by Gracie_is_everything

Pairings: Giant Antisepticeye X Tiny! Fan! Reader

Warnings: fearplay (not sexually), gore and moodswings

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/N has always wanted to meet her idol. His green fluff ball of hair was always recognizable despite even when now Seán has not dyed his hair in a awhile so now his hair is just a greyish brownish looking color it still would excite Y/N especially when they'd see little glimpse of glitches and signs of Antisepticeye. It would make Y/N squeal in joy and bounce up and down on their computer keyboard, being small as they were it was kinda surprising that they wouldn't be scared of Antisepticeye. Y/N would always love to watch the old Anti videos cause normally now Seán seemed to just abandoned the glitchy moody character.

That kinda made Y/N upset cause they wanted to see more of Anti. Strangely every birthday they'd celebrated Y/N had wished for Anti to be real especially cause if Y/N had to admit it they were alone. Always. No one ever wanted to be around them but that was fine for Y/N the least contact with giants the better Y/N thought.
Giving their attention back to the screen where Seán was playing a gameplay of Subnautica. He stops abruptly, Seán slowly turns his head over to stare at Y/N or well the camera. Just staring at it. It was starting to creep Y/N out was this finally an Anti appearance perhaps? Y/N wondered. Thinking about that lessened Y/N's feeling of tingles going down their spines and the uneasy feeling in their stomach.

"Ɏðµ kñðw §ðmê†ïmê§ ɏðµ §hðµlÐ ßê ¢årꣵl ð£ ɏðµr wï§hê§~"

That was insanely good editing.. Maybe a bit too good. Did Seán do all of that..? Finally bring back Anti?
"ñÖ ɏðµ ïÐïð†.. §êáñ ï§ †ðð mµ¢h ð£ å þµ§§ɏ †ð Ðð §ð~~"
Y/N could hear the speakers they managed to plug in and connect make Anti's voice and "sound effects" seem more.. Real? Was it Y/N's imagination? Yeah! That's sounds likely, Seán just wants to spook the hell outta the fans. That just draws Y/N more closer than being scared as any normal person would be right now.
"Man he looks so real!!"
Y/N squeals placing their arms on the screen like a hug.
"Ì åm rêål."
Without a warning the glitch reached his hand over to where exactly Y/N was and his hand glitches through the screen Y/N didn't notice cause they were staring at Anti's upper body area and only screamed when they felt Anti tighten their hand around Y/N and Y/N blacked out as they were pulled into the screen by Anti.

"Whå† håþþêñêÐ †ð †hï§ hµmåñ? ̧ñ'† hµmåñ§ ßïggêr?"
Y/N groaned feeling little prickles on their body sitting up they opened their eyes
"Hey!! Stop poking me!"
Y/N demanded sitting up immediately to meet one normal looking green eye, and a demonic kind of looking eye that was blacked out but the pupil was a number sign. Was.. That? What I think that is? Y/N asked themselves in their head, Anti's head pulls a bit away from Y/N and he studied them with almost a interested look?
"Whå† årê ɏðµ lððkïñg å†?"
Anti grumbled clenching his noticably painted fingernails or should they be called claws cause they were long, but cool! Y/N grabbed onto one of Anti's freakishly long nails that were painted white, black and gold colors.
"Oh. My. God! Your real!? The Antisepticeye?! Oh my god you look so cool!!"
Y/N released the claw and jumped up and down excitedly.
"Oh my god! I'm such a big, big BIG fan of you!!"
Y/N added clapping their hands, Anti raised a eyebrow.
"Whðå †hêrê årêñ'† ɏðµ hɏþêr?? Llê grêmlïñ."

Y/N pouted and folded his arms reporting back at the giant gremlin himself.
"Umm have you forgotten your like a gremlin elf yourself??"
Anti snickered and grabbed Y/N by their pajama shirt abruptly.
"Ɏðµr †ïñɏ.. Whå† †ð Ðð wï†h ɏðµ. Wêll Ì kñðw ðñê þµrþð§ê ɏðµ ¢åñ §êrvï¢ê †ð mê."
Service? Y/N looked at Anti confused as he opened his mouth and started putting me near it, god his teeth... Were SHARP!! SHARP SHARP! Y/N realizing that this could be the end of their days they screamed
"NO! ANTI! ANTI PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!! PLEASE!!"
Y/N started kicking and screaming, Anti was about to place Y/N in his mouth when he drops Y/N back onto the table laughing.
"Öh mɏ gðÐ ɏðµr §ð gµllïßlê!!"
Anti roared in laughter as Y/N held their head and whined.

"What the hell!?!"
Y/N screeched and scooted away from Anti wanting to be away from Anti.
"You.. Ow! Ow.. My head.."
Removing their hand away from their head only to see blood.. Y/N threw their hands in the air frustrated.
"Now I'm fucking bleeding! Why would you try and hurt me??"
Anti scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"§êrïðµ§lɏ? Whå† Ðð ɏðµ êxþꢆ mê †ð Ðð? ÇråÐêl ɏðµ lïkê å ßåßɏ?"
Anti reached to grab Y/N, sighing loudly
"Çðmê hêrê ɏðµ llê §qµïr†!"
Y/N bites Anti's claws as hard as they could as Anti screeched in pain as he used his other arm to smack Y/N with but they quickly ran out of his arms reach and ran off of the table disappearing into the laundry basket full of Seán's clothing.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

940 words

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*