Chapter Nineteen

I looked up at him and he smirked at me before crouching his head down to rest in between my thighs.

"So needy Jess." He said as he planted small kisses on the inside of my thighs and pushed my dress higher up my legs.

His fingers latched around the waistband of my underwear, pulling them down and he watched as they fell effortlessly down my legs, before pulling them over my high heels and discarding them on the floor.

I watched as his gaze travelled back up my legs and my breathing became shaky as he moved his head closer.

"You're already wet for me." He said, his dark eyes looking up at me as he dragged a finger over my clit and slowly moved lower.

Just the feeling of one finger teasing me was enough to make my whole body shake and I tried not to let him know the truth of the situation, because the truth was that I was completely his in this moment, all thoughts of anyone else erased from my mind entirely.

As if he already knew this he pushed a finger up into me, gliding it in with ease and I gasped as he added another.

I only realised I'd closed my eyes because of how good it felt when I felt his lips back on mine and it took me by surprise. He expertly drove his fingers in and out of me in the same rhythm that our lips moved together and I could already feel the heat building up inside of me.

Our lips paused and grazed against each other as my breathing got heavy and even though I wasn't even doing anything to Harry, his breathing started to match my own, coming out in gasps, the sound of someone who enjoys the pleasure he gives somebody else, and the sound of it alone was driving me crazy.

This time it was my phone ringing that broke through the heavy breathing and faint background music.

Harry paused and I grabbed his wrist before he could move it away.

"Harry please. Don't stop yet." I pleaded and he willingly obliged, bending down and bringing his tongue directly to my clit as his fingers continued to drive in and out of me.

It was almost too much to bear and my hands braced the edge of the sink so that I didn't fall off as Harry brought me to climax.

It felt like my orgasm could have lasted forever and by the time Harry brought his lips back up to meet mine I swear I'd been to heaven and back.

He kissed me softly before letting me catch my breath, my phone continuing to ring in the background.

"You ahhh, you want to answer it?" He asked as he fished it out of my bag for me, Cal's name lit up on the screen for both of us to see.

"He's really got to stop doing this." I joked, but inside I was still hurt at how quickly Harry had deserted me the last time Cal called one of us.

"About that Jess, I um." Harry hesitated, running a hand through his hair and I waited, silently begging him for an apology for how easily he'd left me the last time.

"Can you not tell Cal about this." He said as he looked from my face down to the floor.

There was something in the way he said it that wasn't quite right and I wanted to figure out what it was but Harry was already turning away and exiting the bathroom.

I quickly got off the sink and pulled my underwear back on then turned to face the mirror.

If I'd had a glow from what had just happened with Harry it was quickly fading as I felt tears start to form in the corners of my eyes.

Cal continued to call and I reluctantly answered as I tried to wipe the tears away without ruining my makeup.

"Jess where are you?" He asked before I could even say hello.

"Sam is dancing with another girl and you better get back out here before something happens!" He continued and I rolled my eyes. As if I cared about Sam after what just happened with Harry.

"I'll be right back out... girl problems." I lied and then I hung up to the sounds of Cal attempting to stutter a response. Why were men always so quick to get nervous when you mentioned anything to do with a period?

I had no intentions of going back over to Sam. To be completely honest I was fuming that Cal had accidentally ruined yet another perfect moment between Harry and I and this time I was determined to finish it.

I fixed my hair in the mirror and walked back out into the club where Cal was waiting and not-so-subtly pointing towards Sam and a tall brunette girl on the dance floor.

I was about to walk over to Cal and tell him it didn't matter to me when a movement right behind him made me stop in my tracks.

Harry Lewis, the same Harry whose head had been in between my legs no more than five minutes earlier, was sat at the bar with his tongue down another girls throat.

It felt like the entire room was spinning around me and the music seemed to get louder and louder in my ears. Cal followed my gaze and turned back around without realising the magnitude of the situation.

"You better get a move on Jess! Harry's recovered from being a sloppy drunk and now he's brought his A-game!" He said and I could see his face get confused when I didn't laugh at his joke.

Without speaking another word to Cal I turned on my heel and walked to the dance floor, the masses of moving bodies seeming to part effortlessly as I walked through, making a beeline for Sam.

He'd been dancing closely with the other girl for sure, Cal had not been wrong about that, but as soon as he saw me it was like time slowed down around us and he moved away from her and walked towards me.

I wasted no time in getting close to him, running a hand through his long dark hair as our bodies moved together and I let the tension between us build for just long enough that when our lips finally met, it was almost as good as kissing Harry.

Almost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's been a long time but holy shit thank you guys so much for 7000 reads! Seeing the story still get so much interest in my off time is insane and I very much appreciate it.

I've been travelling for the last few months which is why I haven't been updating, it's really hard to write when you barely have any downtime yourself, but my travelling should be pretty much done in just over a month so I'll try and update frequently again then!

Thank you again, every comment and vote makes me smile so big and I promise you I definitely want to keep writing this story when I get the chance :)