"Its okay, you can eat me."

Hii, author here, reminder this is a au so none of this is canon except clingy duo.

Plot: Tommy is starving and refuses to feed off of tubbo but tubbo persuades him to, but someone.... Sees...

Tw: cursing, blood, biting, arguing.

Tommy pov:
No no... I can't be hungry... Why... F*ck... "Tommy? Are you in here?" Sh*t! It's tubbo... Just act... Normal... "Heyyyy boss man!!!!!" Please don't question please don't question please don't question

No one pov:
"Tommy you're acting strange?..." Tubbo asked titling his head with a confused look upon his face. "Whaaaa, w-what do y-you m-mean b-boss man?... " Tommy chuckled while sweating tremendously, even though tubbo let's him feed off of him, Tommy still doesn't like telling tubbo he's hungry, "Tommy... Don't lie to me.. I see that your eyes are bloodshot red.. Why didn't you tell me you were hungry?" Tubbo says with a serious look while removing his red scarf and allowing his neck to be shown. Tommy was fighting the urge to bite him, he was digging his sharp nails into his skin so much his hands were bleeding. "W-what do you mean?... I-im not h-" his vision flashes red, tubbo slowly walks to Tommy and grabs his shoulder "Please... I know you're starving... I don't want you to die..." Tubbo softly says tugging on tommys shoulder, Tommy immediately places his hands on tubbos shoulders and bites down on his neck sucking the blood out of his veins, of course not enough to kill him, maybe enough to make him faint.

(1 short minute later)

No ones pov:
Tommy retracted him fangs and wipes the fresh blood from tubbo off his mouth. "I,m sorry..." Tommy mutters while hugging tubbo and not letting go (clingyinnit) "shh, it's okay, you can't control it." Tubbo plays with tommys hair (forgot to mention, Tommy is a bit of a regresser and tubbo is his caregiver, but Tommy just becomes soft, not really little, just super soft and kind, only to tubbo though)

342 words

Requests?