"Its okay buddy"

Hiiii, author here, sorry I didn't update 😅

Tw:crying, angst, involuntary regression, mentions of eating, mentions of biting, mentions of blood, cursing.
••••••••••••••••••••
No ones pov:
Tommy finished drinking some of ranboos blood, he felt really small, but he still refused, he just needed a couple pushes to plummet into baby space, "hey ranboo, I need to go, the others want to talk, they mean no harm, they just wanna understand what's going on, I'll be back soon" tubbo said while exiting closing the door quietly, the house was a bit quiet until ranboo spoke up, "oh baby... What's wrong?" Tommy had tears in his eyes, he was upset, he didn't wanna regress, he was scared, he knew everyone would hate him, and he was feeling smaller every second, and ranboo made him feel even tinier, he felt vulnerable and started sobbing uncontrollably and his his face in ranboos chest, "wha- baby?!? Are you okay?... Shhh it's okay baby, let it out, its okay..." Ranboo reassured Tommy, Tommy slowly stopped crying and just kept hiccuping, Tommy didn't let ranboo go, he wanted to stay with him.

"It's okay, I'm here my baby boy..." (I swear to fucking god this is platonic, I'll throw hands if you say this romantic!) Ranboo cooed at Tommy, Tommy plummeted into babyspace, Tommy couldn't resist slipping, "daddy nu mwad m swip?" Tommy asked with puppy eyes, "of course not sweet heart, I'd never be mad at my little boy!" Ranboo replied booping tommys nose, Tommy felt even smaller and snuggled into ranboo like a baby would, "how old do you feel baby?" Ranboo asked softly with a smile, Tommy held up one finger but placed it down then placed it back up. "Oh such a small boy... Such a sweet small baby boy!" Ranboo praised Tommy which made Tommy giggled, Tommy yawned and quickly curled up and fell asleep before ranboo could say anything, ranboo just smiled, and picked up Tommy and walked to his little room, there was a daybed and a crib, he placed him in the crib and turned on a night light and quietly left the room so Tommy sleeps undisturbed.

{2 hours later}

No ones pov:

'Tommys still sleeping, it's not really concerning but what's concerning is that tubbo isn't home yet' ranboo thought to himself while reading a book called "The Forbidden Lady" (I wrote a short story about a lady named misaki who was based on this fake 'The Forbidden Lady' story I made)

Tubbo ran inside locking the doors with a worried expression looking like someone was after him, he caught his breath and ran up to ranboo, "ranboo where the hell is Tommy?!?! Hide him NOW! Apparently they didn't realize age regression was a coping mechanism and thought that Tommy was just tricking us into a trap to kill us, I swear I'll ki-" tubbo screamed with anger when ranboo stopped him, "he's sleeping in his crib, where do we even go? Plus I don't think they'll come here... Right?..." Ranboo asked with a scared expression, tubbo looked down and slowly muttered "they... They were chasing me here... They want Tommy, I don't know what they'll do, but they'll do something bad... We need to hide him in the safe room!" Tubbo whispered yelled, ranboo ran to tommys room, grabbing a bag of little gear, slowly picking up Tommy bridal style so he wouldn't wake up, he ran to the safe room, they installed a bed, and a lot in the safe room so it was like a house in their, no one could find it, no one, Tommy slowly woke up when tubbo locked them inside the safe room, "mm... Daddy? Dada?" Tommy quietly said, tubbo ran up to Tommy hugging him, " oh sweetheart, don't worry, it's okay, we are just playing hide and seek with the others..." Tubbo said with a forced smile, "m' wuv hwi ans sweek" Tommy giggled, Tommy was small, and when he was small, he was always was tired and sleepy, no matter if he'd sleep for hours, he was still tired, Tommy let out a small yawn and snuggled into tubbo, tubbo just placed his back against the backboard of the bed and has his arms around tommys waist protectively, he wouldn't let anyone hurt his little best friend, Tommy was like tubbos son when Tommy was little, tubbo was always like a father to him, so was ranboo, Tommy was out cold, ranboo sat next to the two and kept reading his story 'The Forbidden Lady'.

Until they heard a door being broken, tubbo quickly put noise cancelling headphones on Tommy, Tommy liked a air conditioner like sound so that's what tubbo put on, he hide Tommy in a little closet with light, snacks, angel milk in a bottle, and stuffies, blankies and pillows, tubbo and ranboo hid with him because they kept arguing who would watch the door, they made it look like no one was there. Hopefully they won't look there right?

Right?...

*Knock knock*

*bang*

{Mochi here, m' feeling smol, so I will post part two twomorrwow! Bywee!!}

854 words