Hunger~Chapter 2

Hi author here, someone commented asking for both ranboo and tubbo to be human food sources so here's chapter two with ranboo, this may be a bit short so please forgive me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones pov:
Tommys eyes were bloodshot red, he was starving, but he didn't wanna go to tubbo, nor ranboo. Ranboo learned Tommy was a vampire a week ago when he saw Tommy feeding off of tubbo, he allowed Tommy to eat him if he couldn't get to eat tubbo.

"Ugh.... Where's tubbo when I need him?" Tommy muttered under his breath.

{With tubbo and Ranboo}

"Tommys probably starving, he hasn't had blood for 10 days... We need to find him now!" Tubbo shouted in worry and anger, yet ranboo couldn't tell if he was worried or angry or both, "maybe he's at the bench?" Ranboo was correct, Tommy was at the bench, yet they were all they way in snowchester, so it was gonna be awhile before they get to him.

"Teleport us there Ranboo, I forgot you can teleport." Tubbo demanded with a serious face, "of course tubbo.." Ranboo replied with no hestitaion in fear tubbo might drop a bucket of water on him if he didn't teleport them.

{With Tommy}

"I... Need.... Blood... I'm... So... Hungry... Blood... Blood..." Tommy was losing grip of control at a rapid rate.... He needed tubbo and ranboo now or it wouldn't be a pretty sight if he found someone else...

"TOMMY!!!" Tubbo screamed, anyone in a 100 mile radius could hear tubbo screaming. Tommy ran so quickly and bit down onto tubbos neck not giving tubbo time to react.
Tubbo yelped and Ranboo just held tubbos hand to keep him calm, Tommy then stopped out of nowhere and retracted his vangs and stepped back wiping his mouth of fresh blood "I'm so sorry... I didn't realize I was so hungry... I should've just went to eat a animal..." Tommy says with tears beginning to fall, "aw... Tommy it's not your fault, come here buddy..." Tubbo says softly knowing Tommy was in his softie regressed state(it sounds weird, I know) Tommy ran up to tubbo and hugged him tightly and let his tears fall, Ranboo teleported behind Tommy and hugged him, slowly picking him up as Tommy was falling asleep, Tommy was starved for 10 days and when introducing blood again it made him sleepy.

"Let's go back to snowchester ranboo and let Tommy sleep." Tubbo said while playing tommys hair to put him into a calm relaxed state, Tommy fell asleep quickly. Yet.... They didn't know... A certain smile was watching.... :)

"You think you can hide everything from me Tommy... But oh are you dead wrong... " *video end clicky noise*

{Y'all think I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger? Hell nah, I am rude but not that rude... }

Ranboo placed Tommy on his bed in snowchester and covered him with his blanket so he stayed warm. *ring ring* "huh?.." *ring ring* tubbo slowly picked up the phone, "Hello? Who is this?" Tubbo asked the mysterious caller. "Tubbo... It's big Q, dream, he showed us a video... Bring Tommy and ranboo to the community house... You know what video... So don't put up a fight or we'll send punz and Sam and more to forcefully bring you here." Big Q said angry "I... W-what video do you m-mean big q?..." Tubbo knew what dream took a video of... Dream will do anything to get his hands on Tommy, he will do absolutely anything to become tommys 'hero' since dream believes he's tommys hero....

"Shit... RANBOO GRAB NETHERITE ARMOUR AND SWORDS AND AXES, THEY KNOW ABOUT TOMMY!" Tubbo screamed.... What will happen to tommy?..

I may update this or just post a third chapter following this, who knows....

631 words