𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

EXCUSE MISTAKES. 🫡

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ --

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIADATE: UNKNOWN!█████████████████████████████████████

DATE: UNKNOWN!
█████████████████████████████████████

"How am I going to tell y'all fatha that y'all are growing inside of me." Essence huffed rubbing over her soon to be five month old belly bump. She had been sitting on the floor for a couple of minutes now admiring how her belly grew over the pass few months. .

Essence dipped off from Micah and Kentrell a good thirty minutes ago and had been locked away in her room talking to her unborns.

Over the past few months, She had been dealing with her pregnancy alone. Not because she wanted to, but because it was her choice being that she hadn't told Kentrell that she was pregnant.

She knew he'd be excite, but it was the fact that she would have to come out and tell him which made her feel uneasy.

Missing the turn up for her twentieth birthday had her very upset, but knowing that she was bringing more life into this world somewhat cheered her up.

Essence have been wearing hoodies for months now and nobody seemed to catch on. It was hella hot outside and sometimes she would dread to take the hoodie off despite her being pregnant.

Kentrell, on the other hand had been feeling a certain way for some time now being that he couldn't touch on her or sleep up under her how he used too.

He didn't know why, but he hope and prayed that she wasn't losing feelings or found anything out because he was now in too deep.

Regardless of the changes in her ways, He couldn't leave her. He didn't want to and even if he could, He would force himself to stay with her simply because that's how much he loved her.

Kentrell wanted to know why she was acting the way she was with him. Was she not feeling it anymore? His condition finally making her realize, or was she planning on leaving him?

All he could do was assume.

Over time, Him and Micah were becoming close more and more every single day. Micah had Kentrell wrapped around his fingers so bad that Kentrell hated to tell him no when Essence didn't want him doing or having something.