Prologue

Dynasty, the City of Ages, once mired in the past, but constantly evolving and pushing toward a brighter future. A place where anyone can unwind and bask in the glory of the city's achievements, fueled by the passion and hard work of its people.

And you. You were just a kid...

When it all became hell on earth

The initial blast ripped through a ten-block radius vaporizing everyone in its path, the voices of the dying filled the streets, and thousands were either crushed by falling buildings or burned alive in the fires. As the city suffered through its damnation only one question filled the minds of those who could only watch on in horror...Just how could this happen?

With no answers and seemingly no help from the rest of the world the city of Dynasty was forced to suffer in silence and before long fall apart. A plague emerged followed by rioting, thefts, rapes, and murder It was civilization committing suicide. In a bullshit attempt to contain the biological threat the federal government locked down all access in and out of the city now everyone is stuck in this cage of ruin they once called home.

Cops are all but gone off the streets either dead or too afraid to stand against the gangs that control things now, Outside the city was dying but inside...the people were headed for change greater than they could ever imagine.

In the years that followed and the city slowly began to heal, what could only be explained as a result of that day started to take place, as thousands upon thousands of citizens were now...different. Capable of performing what appeared to be the impossible with feats of strength and abilities previously thought to only exist in works of fiction.

And with the emergence of what would later be called these "Gifted," individuals came the birth of a new city.
New Dynasty...

Built from the ashes of the city that was devastated by the blast, and given life by the corporations and companies using a horrific tragedy as nothing more than an opportunity

Built from the ashes of the city that was devastated by the blast, and given life by the corporations and companies using a horrific tragedy as nothing more than an opportunity. New Dynasty became the sanctuary for all the most powerful "Gifted" individuals and the rich and elite of society. Meanwhile, the weak and powerless were relegated to the broken, slum-filled remnants of the old city, deemed as nothing more than third-class citizens just lambs awaiting slaughter.