Chapter 3

Third P.O.V.

It was the next day and Athena and Addison just arrived at the school. The two walked to the gym where the cheerleaders were. The cousins walked in to see the cheerleaders standing around. Addison tried to hype them up but they told her to turn to see the werewolves.

"You can't be here. It's for cheerleading practice only." Addison tried to tell them.

"Try and make us leave." A boy said.

Athena walked over to Addison and whispered to her.

"I'll be in the library if you need me." Athena said and left the gym not realizing two werewolves were watching her.

Athena started studying when she felt eyes watching her.

"If you want to quit staring come over and say hello instead of watching me like a stalker." Athena said not looking up and said person walked over and sat across from her.

"How do you Addison?" The person asks.

"Well, since you want to know. Hi, I'm Athena Beast Addison's cousin. Welcome to Seabrook." Athena said holding her hand out.

"Willa Lykensen." Willa said shaking her hand.

"Good now we know each other. So what are you exactly doing here?" Athena asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Willa denied.

"I can see when people are lying to me." Athena said with an eyebrow raised.

"We believe- Well my brother, Wyatt believes that Addison is the great alpha. And we need her to find the moonstone. Because if we don't find it soon we'll die without it." Willa revealed.

Athena grabbed her hand and smiled sadly at her.

"Well, tonight might work . Just do something to grab her attention." Athena said.

"That's it." Willa asks as Athena got up from her spot and started walking away.

"It's all up to you of what you decide with that plan." Athena said before leaving.

Athena headed back to her cousin's house. She said hi to her aunt Missy and uncle Dale before heading to her room. She does her homework before helping her Aunt Missy with dinner. While in the middle of making dinner Addison walked in.

"Hey, sweetheart- Addison, what's wrong?" Missy asks but stopped when she saw her daughter's puffy eyes.

"Zed, said that we should take a break. And-" Addison said before breaking down crying and ran to her room.

"I'll get her aunt Missy. Can you take care of this?" Athena asks.

"Of course." Missy told her niece who she views as a daughter.

Athena sat next to Addison as she comforted her cousin.

"Want me to knock some sense into him?" Athena asks.

"Please do." Addison said and chuckled.

"Girls time to eat." Missy's voice is heard.

"Come on. After dinner we can sit in your room and watch some stupid rom coms." Athena said and Addison busted out laughing.

The two eat dinner before going to Addison's room and just watched stupid rom coms. Athena sent a text to Willa telling her the plan was ready. That's when she heard scratching on the front door. Athena put her headphones in while pretending to look for some snacks. She was also wearing her pajamas which were a bit revealing. She could hear the conversation that Addison was having.