Chapter 6

Third P.O.V.

The group had just arrived in Auradon and everyone except Athena were looking around amazed.

"It's beautiful." Addison said and the other nodded.

"I knew you'd like it." Athena spoke up.

That's when Grumpy stops the limo right in front of her family castle. Her parents, Ben, Fairy Godmother and possibly her brother's girlfriend. Grumpy walks to the door and Athena steps out not before telling her friends to wait for a second.

"Oh my baby!" Belle exclaimed and hugged her daughter who ran up to her.

"Hi, mommy." Athena said since she was a momma's girl.

"Oh look at you. You've changed a bunch." Belle told her daughter who smiled.

"If you're mad about that. I'll explain everything later tonight. But first you must meet Addison and our friends plus my girlfriend." Athena said.

"Girlfriend?" Belle asks.

"Yes, girlfriend mother. Addie, come here. Come meet Auntie Belle and Uncle Adam. Along with cousin Ben." Athena said and soon Addison walks out of the limo with a smile.

"Oh my goodness dear. You look so beautiful. I haven't seen you since you were just a babe." Belle said with a smile.

"Thank you, Auntie Belle." Addison said with a big smile.

"You must meet her boyfriend. He's a real charmer." Athena said and Addison hits her arm. "Oh before they come out. You must meet Fairy Godmother." 

"Wait, the Fairy Godmother. As in bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" Addison asks.

"Yes, my dear." FG said with a motherly smile.

"Like I said. Auradon is filled with fairy tale people." Athena said before gesturing their friends to come out.

They file out of the limo and bow or curtsy to the royal family.

"No, don't do that. You're friends of my daughter or girlfriend in a different term. Treat us like you would when you're around people where you live." Adam spoke up for the first time.

"Thanks, daddy." Athena said with a smile. "Mom. Dad. Brother. FG. These are our friends, Zed Necrodopolis, Eliza Zambi, Wynter Barkowitz, Bree Sky(fake last name), Bonzo Zombias(fake last name) and Willa Lykensen." 

"It's nice to meet you all. Come let's go inside the castle so we can get to know each other a bit more." Ben said.

"Shall we?" Adam asks.

"We shall." The group of friends said together with a smile.

They head to the sitting room and all sit in different chairs.

"So, brother. Tell me what is your girlfriend's name?" Athena asks.

"Her name is, Mal daughter of Maleficent." Ben said.

Athena looks at Mal who was staring at her already. Athena looks her up and down trying to see if she actually likes her. Everyone was watching in anticipation.

"What is she doing?" Mal whispered discreetly to Ben.

"She's analyzing you. She's trying to see if you're a good match for me or not. She did to Audrey. So far you're getting good looks but i'm not really sure. Between you and me. My sister is hard to read." Ben whispered back.

"Ah." Mal said and looked back at Athena.

That's when Athena saw the ring on Mal's finger. She pieced it together and gasped. Everyone was on alert but soon realized that there was no danger.