Chapter 10

Third P.O.V.

It was a few days later and Athena, Willa, Addison and the rest of the friend group had to go back to Seabrook. Athena was saying goodbye to her family and soon to be sister-in-law. 

"If you ever want to come to Seabrook give me a call." Athena told her brother who just chuckled.

"I might take you up on that offer because I haven't seen Aunt Missy and Uncle Dale in a long time." Ben said and hugged his sister.

"It was good to see you dear." Belle said and kissed her daughter's cheek and hugged her.

Athena hugged her father before walking to the limo. But before she could get closer to the door she was tackled. She looked to see the twins who were hugging her leg tightly.

"Hey, boys. What's wrong? Do you not want me to leave?" Athena asks and the twins nodded.

"Well, how about. After my school year ends. I can bring you two to Seabrook. If it's okay with your father. How does that sound?" Athena asks and the twin nodded again excitedly.

"Go ask your father if you can?" Athena said and she knows Mr. Smee had heard her.

The twins run back to their father who just nods and hugs his boys. Athena gives them one last hug and gets into the limo. The driver drives them away and Athena puts her hand out the window and waves goodbye.

-Time Skip-

They soon get back to Seabrook and the driver drops them off at Addison's home. They are greeted by Dale and Missy, Addison's parents.

"Hi, mom. Hi, dad." Addison said and ran to them.

She hugs them as they hug her back.

"How was it?" Missy asks her daughter.

"It was amazing. You've got to see Auradon for yourselves, it's beautiful." Addison said with the biggest smile she had ever plastered on her face.

"Well, why don't you guys come in and get some sleep. You have school tomorrow and the day after and then school is over for you guys." Dale said and they all nodded before going inside.

"The boys can have the basement which is made out of different guest rooms and the girls can split up in between Athena and Addison's rooms." Missy said and Dale leads the guys downstairs to the basement(the rooms all look the same).

Eliza and Bree decided to sleep in Addison's room as Wynter and Willa chose to sleep in Athena's room

Eliza and Bree decided to sleep in Addison's room as Wynter and Willa chose to sleep in Athena's room. They all fall asleep very fast from the drive.

-Next Day-

It was the next day and the others were getting for school and headed towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Wells." Wynter said with a smile.

"You're welcome, Wynter." Missy said.

"It's almost time to go." Addison said and they all finished their food before cleaning their plates and rushing out the door.

When they arrived at school they headed their separate ways. Willa, Athena and Wynter headed to the wolf pack.

"Hey, Wyatt." Willa said and Wyatt hugged his sister as the others took turns hugging Athena and Wynter.

"How was it?" Wyatt asks.

"It was amazing. I'll take you next time we go." Willa said with a smile.

"Awesome, hey Wyn and Thena." Wyatt said hugging the two.

"It's almost time for class." Wade, a werewolf said looking up from his watch.

They all nodded before heading inside the school. Addison and Athena have the same classes so Athena went to go meet Addison.