I'm out!

'Now to try and make it on the floor.' The moment it went one foot away from him it became harder to control, every inch it went away from him it became increasingly harder to control. 

It quickly became really hard for him to control and it could only get 3 feet away from him before he lost control. When he lost control the goop formed a puddle and seemed like it was looking for him, that is if you count violently shaking in random directions until it faced his that was.

Well, At least he has a clue about how to create the puddle to get out.

Maybe, he can stop controlling it for a moment and then control it again when it became a puddle?

That could work. 

He was getting pretty bored of this place after all.

Well then, time to try i-

"Ẃ̷̧͖̺̞͙͖̈́̊ë̵͙͚̭͈̯͘͜l̵̢̬͖͊̍͒̿͗͊l̶͕̓̔̇͛,̶̯̱̜̰̯̺̉͑̽͝ ̷͈̫̖̯͆w̵̧̼̤̞̄̀̋͝ͅͅe̴̲͎̽̿͗l̴̪̺͊̄̚ḷ̷̞̞̜̫̀̅͆̀͝,̷̢͎͗̿͠ͅ ̴̨͓͍͎̘̪̌ẇ̸̡͚̹̹̠̐̈̅̽͘e̵̪̝͙͆͗̈͆l̴̝͖̙̗̟͙͒̍l̷̛͍̬̗̼͛̆͋̕͠.̵̺͙́̽̾̀̊̚"

"D̶̥̉̄͋̀o̴̭̞̾͐͌̅n̵̞̬͎͔̒͊'̷̮͂̊ͅt̷̢̟̰̅̓ ̶̥̥̾͌͂̅y̶̡̘͐͛́o̶̞̫̿̅u̶͍̺̖̹͂̒͊͠ ̴̟͎̼̗́̒̉̀t̷̢̯̥̑̈́̀ḩ̶̼̞̪̓i̸̟͙̇͑͝n̴͙̩̟̈ǩ̷͍̂̿̃ ̶̝̰̎͆͘i̷̩̙͋̈̀ẗ̴̝̮̦̯́̓͠͝'̴̹̫͊̑̆͝s̵͎̮̪̊̚͝ͅ ̵̘̞̝̖̂u̴͈̰͚̲͗͌͠n̷̯͖̤̹͋f̴͕̈́͐a̸̘͗̅̒i̴̧̜̟͔͊̾̆̄r̴̬̒̔͠͝.̴͈͎̇̄ ̵̘͊͝͝H̶͕̣́͗̋̚͜a̷̜̣̲͐̚̕ͅv̸̝̣́́̓i̸̼̠̓̑̕͘n̵̨̻̯̽͘͝ǵ̷̭͚̖̣͐͐͐ ̸̜͔͊̈̈́s̸̡̬̃̌͗̀ͅͅo̸̡͇̘͂͠ͅ ̶̼̈̎͛m̴̞͖͖̻̏͗ù̶̦̭̘͌ć̴̮̓̎h̷̢̧̐͒̇̈́ ̴̫̀̐̕s̴̝͔͂͝p̴͔̹̮͋͂̌̇ạ̸̗̐̿͑͠c̶̫͖͒̀̒ě̴̛̬ ̸̝͇̋̅̇́t̴͚̰̗͔̀͝͝ó̸͈̮͔̞̀̔ ̵̧͕͙̓y̸̜͕̩̐͜o̸̫͂ů̸̳̪̱̮̽r̵̩͉͈͛̇́s̷̱̈́e̴͙͖͚͋͛l̷̼̤̈́͂̀f̷̙̮͎͗?̷̛̥́͠"

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁." 

Error quickly pulled Nightmare's soul up using his strings. Nightmare could see some parts of a cracked soul peeking out of the black apple, though he could only notice it because of its sad (depressed?) emotion

Nightmare could sense anger from the self proclaimed destroyer.

"Ḑ̵̙̗̠̳̜̪̭͚̯̗̑̀̋̈́Ơ̷͔̱̱̈̈́̐̉̂̋͠͝N̵͙̺̯̤̝͇̟̟̣̭͇̍͛͌̊͑͋̒͝'̵̪̻̜̈́̀̍͋̃͗̓̈́̋̈͂͜T̴͓̘͖̲̳̒̃̀͗̔̒͛͗̎͝ ̶̢̗̫̳̎̉̈́̋̓̀́͑́̔̀T̷̞̩͈͉̙̫̭̮̓͂̋͘͜ͅR̴̬̩͍̗͒̃̆̉̋̈́̉͊ͅỲ̴̛̗̒̒̇̾͋ ̸̭̈́̓T̶͇̭̑̆̃̔̍͑͂̅͐̕͠Ợ̵̡̻̟̖͆̍͐̊̚ͅ ̸̡͍̭͇̖̖̃͌͋͒̚T̶̛͍̪͍̑̔̾͆͋͛̒͂Ṙ̶̠̱̜͙̯̰͍̞͝Í̶̮̪̦̤̂̌́͒̌͘̕C̴̝͉̻̖̞̹̬͇̲̬̳̀͐̍́̒̇K̸̬̠̣̝̘͔̥̖̫̒̀̕͜ ̸̩́̈M̴̩̩̮̘̀̌̃̈́͒͑̾E̶̮̟̤̣͔̹͔̎̂̑͊̀̀̔̍̚,̵̢̧̜̯̥͇̮̙͖͔̬̊ ̶̙̂̊̋̅̎̓̆͘̚Y̶̡̛̳̮̤͈̭̱̘̯̭̩̏̂̄̍͊̅̇͐̊Ò̴̡͕͕̠͍̮̹̥͐͗̉̏͜U̵͔͇̼̬̖̲͎̓͑͂͜ ̸̭̳̺̗̲̀̾͆͗̿̌͆̂̆̈́͝A̷̢̝̠̲͋͒̎̐Ņ̶̢͇͓̼̜̙̠̂͗́͒̿̾̋̋̐͑ͅͅŐ̵͓̥̒̒̐̉̋̈́̈́̉͝M̵̖̞̆̓̽̑͘A̴̜͛͂͘͠͝L̴̨̛͕̗̿̒͛́̍̀L̴̬̼̑̕Ẏ̶̙̜̫͉̞̩̬̮̒!̴͓̖̬̩͕̠͕̳̝͔̄̀̐̈́́ͅ"

Yep, Nightmare was going to die. 

Welp it's worth a shot.

Nightmare quickly sent out some goop on the ground behind him, though he did it to fast because it went flying behind him

"A̸̛̳͔̙̿͋̔͆̾́̋͂̇̚̕̚͝͠ͅN̶̡̧͓͉̱͖̯̮̺̻͙̜̩̾̓̾́͋̄̓̆̓̓̏͘͝Ŝ̸̯̬̦̖͙̙̲̼͖̹̙͎͌W̷̢̛͕͖̼͚̱̠̫͙̣̬͈͚̹̞̼̯̥̐̎͋͠Ę̸̢̦̹̙̮͓̝͉̣͈̈́̿̀͋̔̓͐́̌̊̓͆̕Ṙ̷̡̥̗̦͓̜̲̪̌̇͊̓͌̈́͛͘͜͜ ̴͖͙̭̣̺̲͕͓̟̳̫̟͚̩̞͔͑͌̈͐͆̒M̷̡̧̙̽̽̔͐͐̔̑̏͘̚Ȩ̵̛̱̻̝̠̹̣͙̗͈̬͓̥̓͂̕͜!̵̡͚̖͚̩͍͙͚̯̲͍̆͆̇̀̓͋͌͗̓̍̚͝"

Error sent too many strings for him to count, dropping the Apple in the process.

Nightmare realised what would happen if he got caught.

'GET ME OUT OF HERE!'

Nightmare ran like hell to the puddle. Yes Nightmare knew he wouldn't die if he got caught since Error dropped the apple, he was afraid of what Error would do TO kill him.

It seemed like his tentacles knew this as well because they hit strings that got too close to him.

He the heard a sound of multiple blasters powering up, which encouraged him to run even faster.

A few blasters hit him, though as expected the spots they hit were healed quickly.

Error seemed a bit surprised which gave him enough time to get to the puddle.

"𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘!" 

He felt a wave of negativity, he couldn't find out where it came from. Though it felt addicting... So very addicting.

He wanted it

HE WANTED IT ALL

"W̵̧̢̬̰͇͍̞͖͇͍̘̝͓̚H̴̫̻̫̪͛̇́̊̍͂̾̀͌͐̍̕͝E̴̢̨̲̫̫͍͉͙̞͓̜͚͇͓̤̞̓̾̕R̷̛̥̠͚̲͓͈̰̝̙̥̯͋́̎̅̔͑̐͐̅͑̈̍̕̚͜͜͠ͅÊ̵̞̣͇̩̳̕ ̸̧̡̝̲̭̙͍̖͚͙̞̈͌̽̊͐̈͐̑̆͒̃͝A̴͖̤̤̣̙͕̘̻̤̤̯͙͗͋͐̄̕͜R̸̡̛̟͍̞̲͖͚͍̻̣̞̯̗̤̠̠͗̈́͂̉̓̀̏̈́̑͑̍͂̏̚Ȩ̶̨̖͕͉̻̼̞̮̱͊̆̽͊̈́͜͜ ̸͚̯̍̿͗̈̅̒̐̃̊̔͝Y̵͕͓̻͉̤̖̺͐̈́̊̀̑͐̌͝ͅÒ̶̗̥́͊̾̐͛̎͊͘̕U̵̡̡̧̙̥̙̭̠̖̘̖̻̟̙͔̐!̷̧̢͚͚̰̹̩̻̝̙͚̫͎̗̞̘̆͒̓̋̇̊̅͑̐̊̍̕͝?̵̛̼̠̭̟̘̤̉̔̾́̋͒̊̃̾̊́̆͌͌͒͘̚"

Error looked at the spot Nightmare was at, though there was only disappearing goop left to mark it.

Nightmare looked around at the obnoxiously red place he was in.

He was just glad he got out, even if he almost went on a rampage to get more negativity.

And he knew only one (Well two if you add its combination.) au with this amount of red.

And that was underfell.

------------------------------------

Sorry for not being alive for a week, I had exams.

And no motivation.