Apple Pie [ateez]

····Hongjoong x Jongo····
··minor Seonghwa x Mingi··

★f l u f f★

tw: nothing

Hongjoong laughed as his other group-mates screamed in surprise at Jongho

Hongjoong laughed as his other group-mates screamed in surprise at Jongho. He was singing "Dancing Like Butterfly Wings" while breaking apples with his hands. Not something most people wake up to. First it was Yunho who walked into the kitchen and started screaming, Mingi followed, then Yeosang, then San, and everything went downhill from there.

When everyone began to calm down, Hongjoong walked up to his apple-breaking boyfriend and kissed him on the head and whispered "Good morning baby, what are you up to?" Jongho looked up and pouted, looking for more kisses. Ah, so it's this type of day Hongjoong thought before kissing his adorable boyfriend on the lips enough times for those rare giggles to pour out.

"I wanted to make apple pie and surprise everyone, but it seems like I did that in another way hyung" Jongho said, laughing at the end. Hongjoong smiled and kissed him before asking if he even knew how to make apple pie. Jongho seemed to think it over for a moment before pouting in disappointment. Hongjoong realized where this was going and chuckled. He kissed him again and then led him into the living room.

When Jongho was sat on the couch with Mama Seonghwa, Hongjoong walked back to his room, grabbed is phone, walked back, and plopped down in between Seonghwa and his Jongho, pulling his boyfriend onto his lap.
(A/N let's ignore that Jongho is an inch taller according to google)

Hongjoong went on his phone, logged on to a bakery website, and showed Jongho his phone "Alright baby, choose some desserts. Some apple pie is already in the cart. Hwa, you'll get a pick too. Make sure there's enough for everyone to have plenty, it's on me."

Hongjoong watched as Jongho's eyes lit up and the younger gasped out a "Thank you hyung!!" before taking the phone and scrolling through the website, Seonghwa peering over his shoulder.

A little while later there was a knock at the door. Seonghwa knew the other boys were playing animal crossing in the pillow/blanket fort in Mingi's room and Jongho was asleep on Hongjoong's lap, so he made eye contact with Hongjoong and nodded before standing up and walking to the door. He opened it to see three delivery people from the bakery they ordered from struggling to carry everything. Seonghwa let them inside and helped them place everything on the kitchen counter, led them back to the door, bowed, apologized, paid, and gave each of them a huge tip. He then cleaned up everything from Jongho's apple pie attempts, putting the split apples in the fridge for later.

Seonghwa walked back over to the couch and saw Hongjoong gently waking a sleepy Jongho. He smiled at the two, telling them the desserts were on the counter and then walked to his boyfriend's room, trying to think of a way to lure the rest of the boys out of their little animal crossing world.

"Mingi, children, there's a ton of food from the bakery in the kitchen. Jongho, Hongjoong, and I will eat all of it if you don't join us soon."

"Okay Mom, just give us a few minutes. We're making some really cool homes in Animal Crossing, hyung!" Wooyoung shouted back.

Seonghwa shook his head before thinking of a better persuasion tactic.

"Mingi, baby, if you and the boys don't stop in the next two minutes, no kisses for three hours. If it takes you five minutes, no kisses until tomorrow. If it takes 10 minutes, no kisses for a week."

Mingi was the first one out of the fort. He dragged the others behind them as they all quickly saved the game (a/n: idk how animal crossing works, I've never played before) because they know how Mingi can get when his kisses are threatened.

It takes all of them 1 minute and 23 seconds to be standing in front of Seonghwa with all of the Nintendo Switches off and in their cases.

"Good job boys, let's go eat." Seonghwa turned to leave, but Mingi caught his sleeve and pulled him back as the others ran to the kitchen. Seonghwa turned back around to see an adorable Mingi pouting at him with tears in his eyes.

"Kisses pwease" Mingi asked as adorably as he could. Seonghwa smiled and gave him multiple kisses before putting an arm around his waist and leading him into the kitchen.

*Jongho and Hongjoong while all of this was happening*

Hongjoong decided to just carry his sleepy boyfriend into the kitchen, sitting him on the counter and looking at all the goodies. Besides the boy he sat on the counter. Just looking at it all made his wallet hurt, but seeing Jongho's eyes light up when he finally woke up enough to notice the food made it worth it. He brought a smaller heart shaped apple pie over to Jongho and stood between his legs.

"Here baby let's share one of the many apple pies you ordered." Jongho smiled back and took a big bite of it and then Hongjoong took a small one after. Hongjoong let out a small giggle seeing the crumbs all over Jongho's mouth and decided to kiss them away. Which obviously led to Jongho getting more food on his mouth and Hongjoong kissing him more.

"Hey! Stop making out on the counter!"

The two broke away from each other in a fit of giggles after hearing Wooyoung's shout. Everyone then grabbed some treats and sat at the table, enjoying each other's company and laughing at every little joke. Jongho was sat closer to Hongjoong than necessary, leaning over and slightly cuddling with him, while Mingi was doing something similar with Seonghwa.

 Jongho was sat closer to Hongjoong than necessary, leaning over and slightly cuddling with him, while Mingi was doing something similar with Seonghwa

I used the dorm arrangement that Kprofiles says they have so if it's wrong or not up to date, I'm sorry

rooms:
- Hongjoong and Seonghwa
- Yunho and San
- Yeosang, Wooyoung, and Jongho
- Mingi (solo room)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N: this is a lot longer than I originally wanted

fun fact: avocados are a fruit

What's your favorite fruit?

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨