Plushie [txt]

····Yeonjun x Huening Kai····
··minor Soobin x Taehyun··

★f l u f f★

tw: panic attack; Yeonjun is referred to as both hyung and noona

Yeonjun sat on the hotel bed scrolling through Instagram waiting for his Kai to come back from the bathroom and unpack

Yeonjun sat on the hotel bed scrolling through Instagram waiting for his Kai to come back from the bathroom and unpack. Yeonjun was glad he got to room with his boyfriend. Taehyun had a room to himself and Soobin is with Beomgyu. The staff originally put Beomgyu in a room by himself so the other boyfriends could room together, but that was deemed not a good idea because Beomgyu is Beomgyu.

Yeonjun looked up when he heard Kai exit the bathroom and smiled at the cute boy.

"Hi baby, you ready to unpack yet?"

"Not yet hyung, I want kisses and cuddles from hyung first."

Yeonjun laughed a bit at the younger's response and gently pulled him onto the bed and into his arms. Kai giggled and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck, Yeonjun kissing all over his face earning more giggles before closing the already tiny gap and kissing him on the lips.

After a while of kisses and cuddles, Yeonjun forced Kai to get up and unpack with the promise of help and kisses.

"Alright baby, that was the last item." Kai wrapped his arms around Yeonjun.

"Are you sure noona?" Kai asked, sounding concerned.

"Yes Kai, why? Did you forget something?"

"I hope not, let me check my bags!"

Kai pushed past Yeonjun and began to dig through the bags like his life depended on it. Yeonjun was very concerned for his boyfriend at this point.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no," Kai muttered over and over, "I need it! I couldn't have left it at home. No."

Yeonjun could see Kai's eyes tear up, his breath quicken, his hands shake, and his voice began to wobble. He quickly, yet calmly approached the younger boy, gently taking the bag from his hands.

"Kai look at me. Baby, look at noona please. Ok good job baby. You're doing so good baby. Is touch okay?"

Yeonjun patiently waits for Kai to process and answer the question, and when Kai nods, he slowly takes his hands and gently pulls Kai's arms to go around his (Yeonjun's) neck. He lifts Kai up and sits on the bed, Kai in his lap. Kai immediately moved as close to his boyfriend as he possibly could.

"Alright baby, I need you to follow my breathing. Can you do that for me? You're doing so well already baby, I'll do it with you ok love?"

After a few minutes of exaggerated breathing from Yeonjun, Kai was breathing more normally, not shaking as much, and barely crying.