Cat Cafe [Day6] (part 1?)

····Wonpil x Dowoon····
··minor Young K x Jae··

★f l u f f★

Dowoon likes cats. He always wanted one at the dorm and did in fact foster (because he didn't ask permission and didn't have the heart to return an adopted cat) a cat once. It was a horrible way to find out Jae is allergic to cats. Dowoon still feels bad about it even though Jae says it's fine. Jae honestly finds the whole thing kinda funny. Wonpil was the one who dried his tears when they had to bring the cat back, he was the one who had to explain to the cat foster care people why they couldn't adopt due to one of their members being allergic because Dowoon was too emotional, Wonpil was the one who bought him the biggest cat plushie the next day (they all did, but Wonpil's was by far the biggest and fanciest). Brian was the one taking care of Jae the whole three months the cat was with them, even when Jae's allergy medicine ran out one week into it.

Wonpil loved seeing his boyfriend happy. And Dowoon wasn't very happy. They had to go into a pet store for something they were filming and Dowoon immediately went to the cats.

"They just look so sad," he said "I wish we could take them all home but Jae's already reacting from just being in the store."

He wasn't wrong. Jae was already reacting, he couldn't stop sneezing and it was hard for him to breathe. Younghyun had an arm wrapped around his waist for support. It didn't help that they were all right by the cats and some were in a play area type thing, so kinda out in the open. Eventually Sungjin managed to point out to the staff that Jae was in no condition to keep filming, so they had Younghyun drag him out of there and go home to recover. Meaning the rest of them had to leave and go do something else.

Wonpil had an idea. He beckoned Sungjin over while Dowoon was distracted by kittens being cute. Wonpil told Sungjin to go buy them all some clean clothes to change into before they go back to Mr Sneezy Boi and his very patient boyfriend. And for the rest of the day he would take Dowoon to a cat cafe because his pout was too much for his poor heart. Sungjin agreed and said he could do a vlog during that time so they still got content out of the day.

While Sungjin went to tell the remaining staff about the plan, Wonpil went to tell Dowoon, already looking forward to the excitement that would light up his boyfriend's adorable face.

To say Dowoon was excited would be an understatement. He was practically jumping with excitement and happiness the whole trip there.

"Thank you so much Wonpil!" Dowoon exclaimed happily "I love you so much!"

"You're welcome and I love you too Woonie."

cuties 🥹

cuties 🥹

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

A/N
fun fact: a cat has 32 muscles in each ear

Do you like cats?

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂