{T H R E E}

\ i now have the first 3 volumes of the manga! :) /

'' 3 days before
conny's "adoption" ''

word count: 1212

[your pov]

i'm in the library with nat, we're waiting for anna, don and gilda to show up with some of the younger kids that aren't doing well in the daily tests since they want help improving their test scores

and also so mama doesn't give them extra homework.

and as their older sister, i decided that i'd help them! not by myself obviously.

they're good kids, but i wouldn't be able to handle the stress of looking after 6 children at the same time.

i asked don, gilda, anna and nat to help me out.

emma, norman and ray seemed busy so i didn't bother asking.

"hey! sorry we're late!" gilda said as the older kids i have asked to help as well as jemima, chris , dominic, conny, naila and phil and decided to tag along.

-
Since there were five "teachers" and six "students", we decided to tutor one child each and i would take two since i'm the oldest.

chris was with gilda.
conny was with don.
dominic was with nat.
naila was with anna .
and i was with phil and jemima.

-

jemima finished her work and went to play with all of the other kids, by now only me and phil were left in the library.

i'm now packing away, phil seems to be eyeing a book that was out of his reach.

i take it out for him and give it to him he opens it and places it on the table.

it was an owl? with the name william minerva.

that's strange, around it, it's morse code?

it says

harvest?

-

'' two days before conny's "adoption" ''