{T H I R T E E N}

'' roughly 10 hours after conny's death ''

(Your pov)
Word count: 1196

-

(this chapter has not been under any editing and was mostly written in the middle of the night, please excuse any grammar errors, typos or spelling mistakes!)

"flower~ time to get up~" a familiar voice whispers in a singing tone as he speaks.

i yawn, stretching my sore limbs. "huh?..."

he gently pulls my face closer to his."we have to act normally, we can't let mama be suspicious by seeing us act strange." he whispers into my ear.

i nod. "alright! and good morning!"

he pats me on the head. "good morning, flower!"

as i'm about to get up, i then realise what position we fell asleep in.

the left side of my body is practically on top of him and he has his arms resting around my waist.

our eyes meet but i quickly look away, my cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

i clear my throat before sitting up at the edge of his bed.

even after doing this for years, i can't help but feel flustered around him...

he chuckles before getting up.

"well, i'll see you at breakfast!~" he hums, leaving me by myself.

why is he so cute?

——

me and ray walk to the dining room together, i'm assuming norman went to tell emma about acting natural as well.

"good morning!" phil beams, zooming around the place.

"phil!- stop running!" gilda yells.

i can tell what emma is thinking when i catch her staring at mama who is asking mark to set one of the tables.

i should probably check up on her when i get the chance.

"so...do you want me to suggest we tell you about the truth?" i ask the older boy next to me.

he nods. "if you want, i don't really care. but if i get tired of waiting i'll have to do it myself."