♪~Evelyn Evelyn~♪

♪We grew up so very close♪

Luna: A parasite needs a host
(Meaning Malolos was betraying his country and going after America)

Malolos: I'm only trying to do what is best for us!
(He only wanted recognition and wanted peace more than anything and so he believed in America)

Luna: Well, I never asked for this, I never wanted this
All that I want is some time to myself
(He only wanted to protect his country including his people and family but America was the one to ruin the truce)

Malolos: Looking in your eyes, I'm coming home
("Everything will be okay let's trust them once more")

Luna: Just get away from me, please just stop touching me
You're always trying to be somebody else
(Malolos had always been different, he'll be a good person then next thing you'll know it he has a knife on the back ready to stab you)

Malolos: Now I realize I'm not alone
(Thinking America and the other apart of his government will side him)

Luna: Well, you're only scared of me
(He was strict and has a hand of steel though nobody understood that he only wanted to free this land and be independent)

Malolos: But you never cared for me
(Ever since they were children Luna and Perla's attention will always be for his other younger brothers, only to leave Malolos as he does nothing but to understand and wait for his turn for the love he longed for)

Luna: Why don't you let me free?
(Signifying their land and wanting the trust from the government that Malolos holds)

Malolos: 'Cause you'd never dare to be!
(Luna didn't made a good reputation that's why everyone dislikes and fears him)

Luna and Malolos: 'Cause you never listen, you're always insisting
(One always makes the decision while the other just try to understand even if they dislike the idea)

Malolos: I'm just reminiscing
(Couldn't let go of his childhood trauma and his longing heart for attention and love that he couldn't get due to his brothers getting all of the attention as jealousy took over him)

Luna: just stop reminiscing,
(Wanting to keep moving forward and let go of the past since it cannot be changed and will forever be engraved in the history in their memories)

Malolos and Luna: I feel something missing
(Their brotherly bond was shattered due to their differences and beliefs)

Malolos: I just want you here with me!
(His inner child clinging onto Luna for the affection he wants and the trust he gets)

Luna: I just want my privacy,
(He's sick of always making everything okay and make every one of his brothers feel better even when he also need comfort the most but he's the eldest therefore his little brothers comes first)

Malolos: God can't we just get along?!
(Wanting everything to end and make amends even if it's futile after his betrayal)

Luna: Why won't you leave me alone!?
(He's sick and tired of trying to understand him, always trying to comfort him even if he knew his brother needed more and couldn't get enough)