chapter one: kurty cum

once upon a time there was a girl called y/n with long luscious locks of blonde an dbig piercinf blue orbs.

y/n was an influencer who lived in LA (los assgelous) she was 23 years old and super hot!!!

one day y/n had a big big influencer party in LA but she got her drivers license revoked for reckless driving 😜 so she had to get a lift. none of her many friends were available to give her a lift so she had to use a rideshare app. she found a driver who just around the block from her and his name was Kurt Kunkle.y/n noticed from his profic pic that he was absolutely, draw-joppingly gorgeous 😍 he had sillky brown hair and mocha eyes and a smile like a ray of sumshine.

as she got into the car she felt her heart pounding!!! like boom clap!!! and something else pounding too 😉😏

as y/n went to buckle her seatbel she realised it was far to big for hwr petit frame!!!

"i'm so tinsy tiny i dont even fit in my seatbelt!" she exclaimed, kicking her legs flirtatiously and going bright pink in the cheeks.

"oh," said the sexy smouldering kurt, "you can sit up here if you like."

y/n could have sworn she saw him wink at the camera stuck to the window beside him.

she moved up to the front seat and kurt flashed her a cheeky grin.

"you ready to go babycakes?" he asks y/n.

"yes daddy," she moans.

y/n blushes even redder as she looks down at kurt's crotch to see his huge boner straining against his trpusers.

as they drive, and the sun goes down kurt puts on the led lights inside his car. he switches between the colours for a while before eventually deciding on res 🥴🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴

they son't say anytging for a while until kurt suddenly says, "so what do you do for a living?"

"oh," y/n flushes red like a lush scrump, "i'm um- eh- i'm an i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-influcer."

y/n giggles hysterically.

"no way! so am i! we have so much in common... follow for follow???" kurt winks.

"yes zaddy 😩😩😩" y/n replies.

they follow eachother. lurt groans.

"you okay?" y/n gasps, grabbing his thigh.

"lets pull over ;)" kurt says in his gruff sexy raspy hot attractice boice.

they pull over on the side of the road and kurt turns the volume on the stereo up. gummy bear is playing.

"this is is my seggs playlist... aha," he bites his lip.

"fuck me zaddy," she sticks out her tomgue witha little "aah"

kiss. he smooches her on the lups.

"mwah,l" they say in sync.

"theres more where that came from," kurty says, "why don't we... collab???"

"yeah sure!" exclaims y/n, "what do you wanna do hehe."

"why don't we... aha... well..."

"whaaat kurty???????" y/n bats her eyelashes at krut.

"well you know how the biggest influencers always get famouz?" says dirty kurty.

"how...?" she giggles tucking a strand of long blonde scrumpy dumpy lumpy hair begind her ear.

"two words. sex. tape."