cahapter 4: kurty vore!

so then y/n pulls out a secon time adn kurty's ass explides with liquidy shit.

"oopsies... i'm sowwy mommy..." kurty says to y/n 🥺👉👈

ther is a big stain of brown color on y/n abdomen bc kurt projectile shat onto herr.

she begin to bark like rapid dog jumping up and don her 51 inch strap on swayin in the wind (frowm kurt's bootayholl).

"i'm sowwy mommy!!!" kurt repets over and over beginnin to crie loike a liddle baby wah wah wah.

"i- i- i- i- i- i- i- i- i- i- i!!!" y/n stamers, not know wink what to sae, her face goin broight red like tomat 🍅

*a/n: 111 worfs hehe #angelnumbers #godbless*

"i'm so angy!!!" growls y/n, letting a huge angery fart rip from her lart pink butthoel.

"what can i do to maken it up tk you mommyyyy pleaseoleasepleaseplease!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaims kurty beggin on his hands and nees.

she does a piss

y/n closes her eyes, going silent for a second before opening her mouth to the sidze of an basket ball and beginns to suck kurt kunkle up like a sexy string of spaghet 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 (a/n me rn becUse writing this is making me so horndog)

she swallows his juicy delicious bod whole and now is a bit chubby and lumpy x 🤣 she dose a BIG burp and fart and a few shit particles cum out but whatever!

*a/n: happy birthday sarah i hope you enjoyed this chapter of kurt's world i know you're a big fan :) <3*

THE END