5: When i saw you

Y/n's POV

We pull up to the airport after about a 30 minute drive I hop out of the car and open the trunk to grab my luggage. My mom walks into the airport with me. I got through security and they check my bags and everything. I also got a donut while we were walking to my gate number.
So I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

*Authors note*: This picture is not me! Credit:
Pinterest.

Profile: Y/n Evans

Y/n Evans: On my way to LA! 💕 Can't wait for what the future holds

Liked by: Walker Scobell, Ryan Reynolds, Emma Waston, Olivia09, Ruby Evans💫, and 1,000 others.
Comments:
Walker Scobell: Can't wait to see you!
*liked by Y/n Evans*
Reply: Yes! See you soon!
Ryan Reynolds: Bring me one of those donuts.
*liked by Y/n Evans*
Reply: Nope.

Wow, 1,000 other likes. I also saw that Walker, Emma, and Ryan followed me how sweet I thought so I followed each of them back.

It was been a least an hour since we got here. And my plane boards in less then 10 minutes. I gave my mom a huge hug.
"Now you be careful and I'm very proud of you ok?"
Mom says with a smile Is she gonna cry I thought?
"Thanks mom I will, love you!" I say "I love you too!" She then left and I boarded the plane to California.

I found my seat and put my belongings in the upper compartment. I decided to watch a movie since the flight was quite long, I turned on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire cause it was one of my favorite movies. As I watch the movie i think about how crazy it is that I'll be filming with the person who played Hermione. Emma Waston! Maybe I'll be a celebrity like her someday I thought.

~After the flight~

I got off the plane, I was in LA finally.
I smile once I see Emma standing other by a window and she gives me a hug.
"It's so nice to finally meet you in person y/n!" She said in her British accent.
"I know! It's so amazing to meet you!" Y/n said excitedly.
"Are you excited for filming?" She wonders
"Yes! Of course I honestly can't wait!" I reply
She laughs "you remind me of my younger self" she says.
I smile brightly. I think that's one of the best complements someone has ever given me I thought.

We walk towards the car and drive to the current hotel we are staying in.

"Walker and Ryan are already here I think" she says a little unsure
"Ok" I reply.

We walk in and they hand my a card so I can get into my room.
"Room 17" the person at the front desk said quietly
"Thank you very much!" I said.
Emma starts up another conversation "Me and Ryan will be in room 16 so if you need anything you can always come by or if you just want to hang out" she smiles.
"Yes of course thanks Emma!" I reply
"Anytime" she says.