Movie Explanation

Author's note:

Hello everyone! So I'm sure some of you are wondering what the movie they are filming is all about well I'm about to give you an explanation!

It's called: "A Different World."
( lol sorry I know it's lame and basic but I couldn't think of anything else. Comment any other names of the movie and I might change it)

Characters/Cast & Crew
Liam Wilson: Walker Scobell
Scarlett Evergreen: Y/n Evans
Adam Wilson (Liam's dad): Ryan Reynolds
Rose Wilson (Liam's mom): Emma Waston
Director: Shawn Levy.

Explaining the movie:

Liam is a 13 year old boy living a normal life trying to survive 7th grade with his best friend Scarlett Evergreen. Liams parents Rose and Adam, are scientists. They never ever let him go in the basement, his parents work down there so Liam thinks it must just be a bunch of chemicals and projects but he has always wanted to go down there just to see....

One day Scarlett and Liam were at his house talking and studying on their science project.
They were having trouble with it when they wondered if anything in the basement could help them with the project.

Well of course they went downstairs and they found some sort of door just standing in the middle of the basement.

No wall was on the other side nor no room.
Until they opened it.

Scarlett and Liam found them stuck in a portal to a world that they have never seen before.

Rose and Adam figure out eventually that they went through it and they try to get them back home but it wasn't easy.

While Scarlett and Liam were stuck inside the portal/World their friendship became even stronger and they found out how they really feel about each other.

That's it!

I didn't realize but this movie is definitely reminding me of "Narnia" and "Honey I shrunk the kids".  😂

Filming in: June, July, and part of august

Hope that made sense!
Vacation was amazing and I'm back home!
So I will be continuing updating the book more often but do have swim practice often so sorry if they are slow updates.
Also I have more than 400 reads ahhh tysm!! <3
Also @coolbeans123 you are so kind ILYSM. ❤️
Bye loves! 💕