27: It's been a while

Y/N's POV

It's been almost 2 months, i haven't talked to walker in a while, we've been distance i guess you could say.

I saw the news on my phone about Walker making the part of Percy Jackson and congratulated him but otherwise that's been about it

The premiere is this weekend and i'm quite nervous. it's pretty obvious that i still have feeling for walker and i don't know if he still feels that way towards me.

"Hey everything good?" My sister Ruby says as she walks in my room
"Oh yeah everything's fine" I reply
She comes in and sits on my bed next to me

"Ya know i haven't heard you talk about the premiere at all and i know you're very excited to go." Ruby says
"Yeah... well i'm excited to see everyone, go to LA again, and all that stuff but walker literally hasn't talked to me once since i had that sleepover with Olivia." i mention

"Oh i see, yeah i mean Y/n i'm sure he's just busy he's literally filming a whole other show right now i'm sure you doesn't mean to ignore you." She smiled

"Yeah i guess your right" i reply hoping she's right
"Anyways we better get your nails done for the premiere!" She says grabbing my hand

Ruby obviously took me to go get my nails done, i picked the color that would match my dress (AN: your choice of color!)

"Aw they look so cute" Ruby says looking at my nails
Ruby got her's pink which looked super cute

We then went to go home so i could finish packing. Olivia was also coming to the premiere to support me which i was so excited about.

The next day

Everything was packed ready to go, today was the day we and my family were leaving for LA. we drove to the airport and found our gate.

"Hey y/n!" Olivia screamed from her chair
"Oliviaaa, ahh i'm so glad you're coming with me!" i reply giving her a quick hug then sitting down next to her
"Ugh i know right, it's gonna be so exciting."

We soon boarded on our flight, me and Ruby have seats next to each other so we watch "How to Lose a Guy in 10 days" it was one of Ruby's favorite movies.

After the flight

We landed in LA and excitement hit me. yes i was still a bit nervous about seeing Walker but i'd be seeing Emma and Ryan soon and that's all i needed.

Just like during filming we were staying in a cast hotel although i was staying in a room with Emma and Ryan and Walker  were sharing a room.

Once we got to the hotel i said goodbye to my parents and Olivia (they were staying at the hotel as well just different rooms) and i walked down the hall to the room me and Emma we staying in. I scan my key card against the lock and it opens.

"Y/NNNN!" Emma screams
I was thrown into a huge hug from Emma right as i walked in.
"EMMMAAAA" i say back to her letting go of her hug. i set my bags down and sit on the bed next to her.

"Oh i've missed you so much, oh my goodness you already look so much older y/n." She says looking at me.
"Emma it's literally only been like 3 months! i'm pretty sure i look the same." i say laughing a bit.
"Your probably right, i just missed you so much!" she says smiling at me.

"You brought your dress right, for the premiere?" Emma also mentioned.
"Duh, i'm so excited to wear it!." I say.
"I know you'll look amazing, anyways have you seen Walker yet?" Emma questions

"No, i haven't. i'm eager to see him but we haven't talked much over the break." I say slowly
"Oh i'm sure he'll be so happy to see you, plus we have a little dinner tonight so you'll see him in a few hours anyways, plus i know your family and is going as well." Emma explains giving me a small smile.

"Ooo ok i'll go get ready then." I reply jumping off the bed.

Boring, Boring + short chapter ikkkk.but i wanted to get back into the story again and everything yk? so sorry if u hated this chapter lol i promise it will get good again.

anyways so happy to be back, will try to update soon here :)

LOVE ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE SUPPORTED ME AND THIS BOOK💋💋

bye loves💕