18: Losing you

Walker's POV

"So that's what happened everything was going great and than he came in." I said wiping away my tears

I was sitting on Ryan's bed telling him the story that happened tonight, I'm sure Emma was listening as well even though she was in the other room because I heard her turn off the volume on the TV.

I didn't want to cry at all, It made me weak and stupid but I couldn't help it. I was all to much for me and I mean I really really like her. Maybe even love her but I'm only 13 who knows if this is love that I'm experiencing, it might be over anyways....

"What an asshole." Ryan says after I finished telling him everything.

"Yeah..." I said quietly.

"What's that kids name?" Ryan asked.
"Henry." I answered.
"I'm gonna kill that kid I swear." Ryan said under his breath
"Please do." I said laying on the bed now.
"Oh I will, just you wait." Ryan added.

I hear the door open and sit up quickly, Emma stands at the doorway and look at me "everything alright?" She asks
I nod even though it wasn't true.
She walks in and Y/n comes in right after her.
I look at her and she smiles slightly at me.
There was an awkward tension and I know everyone could feel it, Emma and Y/n didn't even know what we were talking about.

"When did y/n come to our room?" Ryan asked looking between the two of us.
"Just now actually, Walker left to come here and I decided to head over as well I was getting kinda bored actually." She said sitting on Emma's bed now.

"You shouldn't be bored you have Henry don't you?" I said boldly snapping at her.
She looked at me surprised on what I said.
"Um, well I wanted to hang out with you guys." Y/n answered quietly.
I turn to look into space.

"Who is Henry, Y/n?" Emma asked.
Ryan shot her a warning look.

Gosh Emma why did you have to say that?

"Oh he's just friend." She replied.
"Oh cool." Emma said, she got the memo to not say another word.

"Uh I kinda have to go to the bathroom." Ryan said.
He sat up quickly and left the room.
Emma looked at the both of us and quickly said "Uhhh I'm gonna make some food in the kitchen ok?" Emma left right after shutting the door behind us.

I don't make eye contact with Y/n
I just can't bring myself to do it.

"Hey what's going on?" Y/n asked.
"Nothing." I said.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yeah." I said.
I bring the courage to look at her and she is looking straight into my eyes it makes me want to hug her and tell her the truth but I don't.

"It's just, your eyes are a bit red and I just got the thought that you were crying." She said looking worried.
"Its fine." I replied.
"Walker.." Y/n stands up and sits next to me on Ryan's bed and grabs my hand.
Why is she holding my hand when she is stuck up on Henry?
I can't believe her.

"What happened, why are you shutting me out?" She asks
I don't answer and look at the floor.
She finally talks again and says "Talk to me.... i'm here...." Y/n says her voice breaking.
"Y/n I'm fine! IM FINE." I yell at her standing up and letting go of her hand.

I shut the door leaving Y/n alone.
I walk to leave the hotel room.
"Walker what's going on-?" Emma asks.
I didn't answer cause I already shut the door and was on my way to me and Y/n's hotel room.

I set my phone on the counter and go straight to my bed, all a sudden I feel a rush of guilt go through me.
She was worried about me, almost crying why did I do that to her?
And this is all because she found another stupid boy.
I feel horrible and stupid at the same time.

All the overthinking lead to me falling asleep I was exhausted anyways it was one long day that's for sure...

I was woken up slightly when I heard the door shut y/n must be back I have to talk to her.
I realize she must be tired and so am i so I just go back to sleep.

Y/n's POV.

Walker slams the door shut.
What is going on with him?
Why is he acting this way?
WHAT HAPPENED.

I'm left sitting on the bed confused.
Ryan comes in a bit later.

I stand up as soon as he come in throwing him a million questions at once.

"What we're you guys talking about, why is he mad and upset?, is everything ok?, Ryan what's going on?" I say.
"Woah slow down there kid." He says.
I shut my mouth and ready for an explanation.

"Um well who is this Henry kid?" Ryan asks first.
"I barely even know him he just asked for my number and to hang out that's all, just a friend." I say straight away making my point.

"And do you well... have a crush on him?" Ryan asked seriously.
"No! Of course not, I mean he is cute and all but no." I say.
"Oh ok good." He says.
"Is that what this is all about?" I ask.
"I was just wondering that's all." Ryan answers.
"Oh ok." I replied.

About an hour later I walked back to Walker and I 's room I was nervous he was still up.

I slowly open the door and shut it.
I look around the room, the lights were off and Walker was in his bed sleeping.
I immediately go to my bed and pull the covers over me trying not to wake him.

Million of thoughts go through my head but I shut them out and go to sleep.

Ooo dang, that was kinda interesting don't you think?
Poor Walker 🥺

Shoutout to: @AbygaleStark
For the comments and votes ily, and your username is 100,000/10 I love it so much.

Until the next update.
Bye loves 💕