𝖢𝖧-𝟥: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀

The next morning, the sun shone upon Tracy Island, everyone on the island either relaxing or getting ready for the next mission anywhere around the world. As this is going on, down in Thunderbird Two's hangar bay, Brains was in his workshop, doing final tests and small adjustments on something he's been working on for a while.

Ken was making his way over, just as Dante was. The latter was gonna check on his car, The Gov'ner, but he was curious as to what Brains has made in his lab. There were other vehicles down in the hangar bay out of their pods, either getting ready to be loaded up for the next mission or to have light maintenance on them.

One of the vehicles is the Thunderizer. It is a tracked red vehicle 3m wide, 7m long, weighing 10 tonnes, and can speed up to 20mph. Its primary function is to fire a beam of charged particles from a mounted cannon, capable of turning 360°, at an obstruction to rescue people who are trapped.

Another vehicle allocated nearby is the Mole. It is a medium-sized tunnelling/drilling vehicle used for underground rescue missions. The tunnelling machine is 12m long, 3.5m wide, weighing 18 tonnes, and has a maximum drill speed of 15mph. The drill tip has three points on the tip, while the rest of the drilling head has multiple cutting teeth and blades, able to rip through just about sky material that anyone can throw at it. The Mole arrives on the scene via tracked vehicle underneath, and a lifting ramp tips it into position to commence tunnelling operation. An additional set of tracks on either side of the vehicle allows it to return to the surface for retrieval. It's equipped with a thermal-imaging system, inside the drill-bit, to locate buried individuals.

Next is the Firefly, the dual-purpose firefighting and debris-clearance machine of International Rescue. The vehicle is 7.5m long, with a body width of 4m, the front shield and dozer blade being 20ft wide and mounted on hydraulic arms, so it can be raised or lowered. It's has a compact 800bhp power plant, and weighs 56 tonnes, while the craft runs on heavily modified fireproof tank treads. The Firefly's forward-mounted shield is constructed of Cahelium Extract-X, providing heat protection from temperatures and resilient dozer-blade capability. The shield allows access for the barrel of a heavy-duty gun armed with nitroglycerine shells. These can snuff out otherwise-uncontrollable fires, and for major debris clearance. Rear-mounted water and foam dispensers can be used for vehicle-cooling purposes, and for blaze control. There are also two foam extinguisher cannons built on top of the Firefly, who's to swivel around 360° to tackle any blaze from the front or rear if the front nitroglycerine cannon is occupied, the cannons used by another operator.

Another machine was alongside the rescue vehicles, but it's a civilian car named the Gov'ner, Dante's own personal set of wheels. It is a sleek black custom-built concept muscle car of sorts roll up onto the startline, dark tinted windows that is outfitted, white-rimmed tyres, and looks like that of a Batmobile.

"Brains

"Brains. Ken." Dante greeted to the two. "What's going on?"

"Hey, Dante." Ken nodded back.

"Hey, you two. There's something I'd like to s-sh-s... here, take a look." Brains shows off the neuromat thats on its stand.